First, thank you for your fantastic work on this very useful script.
I did a few tries on some of my mods, here is two things i noticed :
- The 0.12a version of the converter seems to have an issue with the way i placed seats on my Z8100 using variables. It give the attached error message when converting. Version 0.11 seems to work fine.
- I used light assets of TpF 1 on most of my mods, the converter remove them, but doesn't remove the now missing ids from the configs parts which cause the game to crash as soon as it goes out of the depot. I'm not sure that you want to handle this particular case or not so i posted this just for your information.