Here some updates on the ETR 450 model
These days I have worked a lot on it but I may slow down in the future, so don't expect a lot of frequency in the updates.
I've done a lot of progress in the exterior but there is still a lot of work to do! However, you can see the level of detail i'm keeping and I'm not sure if this is going to make this model really heavy for the game or not. I'm trying to keep the small parts as components, so I may give them a smaller render distance.
I'm planning to do a detailed interior too, at the moment i'm looking towards the "white interior, red stripes and green (or blue) seats" palette. If someone knows how was the original interior (because it was changed, so i'm not sure which was the first one), I will be very happy if you share this knowledge with me!
I have done:
- The horn (but I will modify it because a part is incorrect as I have later found a more detailed photo)
- Refined the roof and detailed the bulge
- Doors and handrails
- Lateral windows (there are some small ones to do, but the bigger ones are finished) with different configurations from carriage to carriage
- Wheels and start of the bogie
- Carriage's ends (not finished)
- Signal handler on the cowcatcher
- Adjusted the red color and now it's more realistic
- FS style track (pretty accurate but it's just for beauty) but it would be awesome to have also some italian style tracks in the game (I use the URSS track mod, but it has an annoying texture problem at junctions)
If you have any suggestion, just answer here, i will appreciate any help! And if you want to talk in italian, i'm on the Transport Fever 2 Italian Fans forum created by Mauri
Really a great job, I really like it.
Here I am attaching a photo of the interior of the Etr 450, as it was before 1998.
Then they made them green.
As for the forum in Italian, if you want to take a tour you can find it here:
Ciao a tutti.