None of the locomotives have working headlights.

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I need help. None of the locomotives in my train fever game have working lights. I saw screen shots of other players trains and their locomotives have working lights. Is there a global mod that I need to load to get the lights to work for all the locomotives?

• Wow... So you say the locomotive mods that I see with lights on (according to you..painted in by the person that made the locomotive). Removes the paint color of the lights on effect. Then repaints the locomotive to a lights off effect before he makes it available to use by others..... I don't think so. Your response makes no sense at all.

• Zitat

Wow... So you say the locomotive mods that I see with lights on (according to you..painted in by the person that made the locomotive). Removes the paint color of the lights on effect. Then repaints the locomotive to a lights off effect before he makes it available to use by others..... I don't think so. Your response makes no sense at all.

Nope first i released the train with "fake" headlights which meant, i only had painted them as real as possible i could. Later i figgured out i can use different material, so i made my Lights a new mesh, which then i made a new material for. This material serves as sort of a emission material, which gives the pretty good looking light effect.

Hope that answers your question. Now to why not all do this? Well many people don't know how to or just want to stick with the sceme of the original train Fever Models. But to make all Trains having headlights would be far to much effort for one person.

• So all you people that do recolors fine it too much effort to paint the headlight as real as possible. In the USA trains always run with their headlights on. I guess in Europe, locomotives don't use headlights. I thought the goal of who makes a mod is to make the trains look as real as possible. FYI..... I play Train Simulator 2015 and can turn the train headlights on and off. No response from anyone is needed as I see this request for "working headlights" is beyond the scope of the game Train Fever.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von skarecro ()

• Just ignore it. Yeah it's an issue for the US part of this game. Working headlines are essential in US for all Locomotives. Even blinking as I remember? It's just a safety reason. Similar to what we have for motorcycles or since few years the so called "daylight" for cars.

BlueBrixx