DT&I Detroit Toledo & Ironton Skins

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I've noticed some modders have paypal links and was wondering if I could get someone (possibly paid) to paint some DT&I for me.

Read the instructions, and I had a minor stroke 4 weeks ago and it's all beyond me at the moment. They ran GP9's, GP38-40, and SD35's. Have a ton of reference material, the railroad runs along the back of our farm.

Rolling stock would be neat too but for the moment engines would make me happy. It was Henry Ford's railroad.

Edit by moderator

Welcome to the forum. Please follow the forum rules.

Only upload pictures in the forum that you have created yourself.

There was even a copyright notice on 4 of the pictures, so I deleted all of them.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC ()

• Well, the GP9 is already in the game, so you wouldn't need any permissions to repaint that one. Plus, it's a pretty easy repaint, too - all you need is a lot of orange paint and the DT&I logo from what I can tell.

The workshop GP38-2 already has several repaints, so it's likely you'd receive permission there and GP40-2 was made by our forum's own MaikC who will probably also give you the goahead.

The only one that doesn't seem to have been made yet is the SD35...

So now, the only thing remains is finding someone to repaint. ;)

(unless you want to give it a try yourself, there's a tutorial here: Repainting a model and lots of helpful people, once you get started!)

Lg, YstlDystl

BlueBrixx