[ENG] Quarry and Iron mine won't produce

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello!
    In my game Quarry's and Iron Mine's won't produce goods properly. They will go up to a 100 production, and wil be there until it says 6 months to upgrade, and then they won't use the line anymore. I have have plenty of lines taking goods to cities and the frequences are well below 10 minutes. I don't have any goods mods enabled only vehicles and buildings. Have tried with placeable industries as well. Hope someone can help.

• Just to exclude a possibly easy to solve error: where do you deliver the products? Rocks and ore in an unprocessed state are not wanted by cities; they need to pass through a concrete works or a smelter respectively first and steel needs another treatment in a tools or goods factory.

Only then will you obtain products acceptable to cities :)

• I deliver them either to a construction materials plant or steel plant, and thne to goods factory. Just found out it's the same with forest's. The plants just produce some goods or construction materials, and then usually just stores the raw materials. I have an Oil line that it working perfectly, so I only have the problem with these industries

BlueBrixx