Old Dutch Trains request

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I am very happy that users such as Spoorobjecten and Oppie (big fan of you, also loved your SimCity 4 work!) are already/have already built some nice models of dutch trains, and each of them look gorgeous.

But since the train-fever game starts at 1850-1900-1950, could we see some old dutch trains modelled as well?

I am talking especially about the old dutch locomotives (the cute 1100, the american 1200, the big 1300 and the unique 1500 series) with accompanying carriages (Plan W (a repaint of the Silberlinge by Grimes), Plan K, Plan N (the precursors of the ICRm))

see also here: https://treinsamenstelling.wordpress.com/tag/ns-1500/

Further dutch trains, such as the Blokkendoos, Mat '46 (and it's diesel cousin, the famous Blauwe Engel), Mat '54, also known as the Hondenkop (two and 4 carriage sets), each with many paint jobs to choose from, are some more ideas for modding.

Of course, this is a lot of requests :saint: , but what I am trying to say is that old dutch trains are also very beautiful, and it would be great if we see some of the old trains in Train-Fever for us nostalgia people.

Thank you modders! :thumbsup:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yavianice ()

BlueBrixx