Ask for help: Problems encountered when making train depot MODs

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Currently I‘m making EMU depot MOD for TPF2, with 4 routes for buy/sell trains and 3 ordinary tracks. . .

But testing the MOD in the game, I found that the 4 depot icons all overlapped. . . And the icon is on the right side of the depot. . .

How should I solve this kind of problem????:|

In addition: Is it possible to integrate the depot + station? ? ? I tried it, and it seemed that the game crashed.:/

------------------------------------------

By comparing with the game’s own depot ICON, you can see that 4 ICONs are superimposed on each other. . .

---------------------------

• I just finally solved the problem. . .

when the .con file calls each depot MDL file, it is necessary to independently set the corresponding X, Y, and Z positions in the MDL file.

I originally thought that I only needed to set the X, Y, and Z positions of the track. It seems not feasible. . . .

Now the MOD test is all OK.:D

The display position of the ICON icon of the depot needs to be set in boundingInfo, and the setting of track X, Y, Z has nothing to do with the display position of the ICON. . This is my negligence.^^

------------------------------------

BlueBrixx