One way roads?! Where are they?!

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello everyone,

I've been playing Transport Fever and Train Fever for a while, and something that is actually starting to really annoy me, is the lack of one way raods. The game would REALLY benefit from having better road construction tools. At current, a lot of my traffic problem occurs due to the fact that I can't manage traffic with the current roads at our disposal.

A one way version option to all of the roads available to us, would be amazing.

Thanks for considering this, if I knew how to script I'd do it myself.

CelsiuZ

• You're not the first who asks this question! I'm sure there is some serious problem with one-way roads, otherwise we would have already been using them!

• Actually this is not possible...because each street needs at least one lane each direction...you could make a street with one lane in the first and two in the second direction. But you can't build a street which has only Lanes in one direction...this is not scriptable and will cause the game crash...

BlueBrixx