Mod folder question

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello. I have this question for you. This is my first post here and I have not found an answer so if it is so sorry and direct me to the right topic.

I have a question. Where should you go about fashions that can be downloaded from this forum? Because I noticed that the mods from the steam workshop are saved in the steam folder which I have on disk C and the TF 2 game is installed on disk D. Is it possible to connect these modes and move them from the steam workshop to the mods folder on disk D if it has to be the right folder to put in?

• In Transport Fever 2 (Steam Edition), there are 3(4) folders for mods:

• The folder from steam workshop (everything in there is managed by the workshop/client)
    • The installation folder (steamapps/common/Transport Fever 2/mods) where the built-in mods are stored (in Transport Fever 1, all manually installed mods belonged here too)
    • The user-data mods folder (near the screenshots and crashlog): this is the new folder for manually installed mods.
    • (The staging area is for modders to prepare a release in the workshop or editing in the ModelEditor)
  • So if the mods from the workshop download me, then save where the steam folder is installed, in my case on the C drive, yes? But the question is whether the workshop can be moved somewhere because the point is that I do not want these mods to occupy and reduce my disk capacity

• Start Steam, select transport fever 2, select "Settings". Select "Local Files" The last button should be "Move installation directory". Maybe this helps you, I assume you dont want to overload your C Drive.

• And where can it be found

Start Steam, select transport fever 2, select "Settings". Select "Local Files" The last button should be "Move installation directory". Maybe this helps you, I assume you dont want to overload your C Drive.

Exactly, but I already have the game on disk D when I click on subscribe to TF 2 mods, it installs on disk C

Ok, it's probably correct, these are mods from the steam workshop I: \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ workshop \ content \ 1066780

my drive is where I have the game installed but in the mods folder I can see the campaigns uploaded by the creators and here I have to upload the ones downloaded from this forum, right?

I: \ SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ Transport Fever 2 \ mods

• Then stick to the other one ;)
    [line][/line]

Sorry for confusion: I accidentially wrote Transport Fever 2 in the last sentence. This should be Transport Fever 1. Corrected version below and in the old post above.

Zitat von Yoshi

The installation folder (steamapps/common/Transport Fever 2/mods) where the built-in mods are stored (in Transport Fever 1, all manually installed mods belonged here too)

BlueBrixx