Sound set, needing some help

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello

I am working for a sound set on my last vehicles.

This locomotive uses to play 5 "pneumatic" sounds at the very start. Once it starts moving, it should play 5 sounds (stac stac stac stac stac -- this is it ^^ ). And this is the first question:

- How can I do it? I am actually using input.speed01 but if the locomotive has no wagons, you won't hear those sounds cause of the brutal acceleration. Any other idea to solve this?

Most of the locomotives I worked on, don't have electrical braking. That means that, in RL, you won't hear the engines decelerating. As far as I saw, with input.power01 it should be ok, as you would hear the sound of the engines during the acceleration and won't hear anything during braking. So the question:

- Why, if I put input.power01, it looks like the sound-curve is stretched very fast? The entire sounds is concentrated at start, leaving silence during the rest of the acceleration curve.

It's a mix of 4 sounds and, with speed01 function, it works... but, with power01, it looks like everything is fastened.

Thank you in advance if you will answer :thumbup:

BlueBrixx