[English Thread]: i just played the game and here is what it need ASAP(as mod or even from a update by the dev.):

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• -Crossovers for tracks so many track layout gets possible so tracks can cross each other so switchs like these onces:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi…g/200px-Switchdiamond.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/SWw343Q.jpg
    Is possible
    and some other things is too

-able to turn off autosave or make save file smaller or both:
    i think i know why the save file is big:
    it has both the map and any thing you have built
    what if the map is a other file
    and anything you have build is just a save file that way i think it will make filesize alot smaller on save file
    so you have the map file
    and a save file
    so its only the map file that is alot of filesize(if not that also can be lowered down)

-like you can upgrade the road without having to delete them
    what about to do that to the track & signels? instead of having to remake them and same for stations for adding 1 more track (if space for it)
    also the rails inside the station will be upgraded too since they are always standard rails not high speed

-waypoints for both trains/road vehicles and choose what platform they should be in or choose Any available Platform
    so if the train normaly go to platform but its taken by a other train the train will go to a other available platform
    aswell as if a train does not stop at a station it will choose any available platform to passby the station
    instead of sometimes wait for a other train to start from the station if there is a other track available

-a method to choose you wanna build a slope or a brigde(like hold a button down on keyboard) since sometime it wont just build a brigde but building a sloop instead (i was trying to build brigde over track since crossover tracks is not possible)

this game is sure going to be good since it is already good even without mods and also these things i listed there should not be mods but be ingame without mods but will be nice to be as mods until the dev. make it

-possible more "not from Germey" Trains/busses/trunks to the game (not just looking at the dev. but also the modders here) so the game can be more worldwide and have a mix of any train worldwide instead of just germey almost its only the TGV/(the fast big blue steam train i forgot name on but from UK) that is not from germey(unmodded) and rest is

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Merk ()

BlueBrixx