Parallel Track Not Snapping

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all, hoping someone might have a solution to this issue. At some point recently the game stopped allowing me to snap parallel tracks together. Usually when snapping tracks the ballast between them is level, but when I try snapping together two lines now, there is a clear drop in ballast height, indicating something is wrong. The tracks also place far too close to each other. This I could live with for the most part, but more than anything it is effecting my tunnel construction. It does not recognize that tracks are snapping together and as such gives me collision errors when trying to make tunnels at least 2 tracks wide. I have not modified any scripts in any way. but I do have a number of mods, though I don't recall downloading any mods that would affect track around the time the error began happening.

Included are two pictures. The first shows what happens when I try and build tunnels. The second shows when I try and and snap track. On the left side of the image it shows track that was properly adjoined before the issue began, and the small length of track on the right shows the gap and reduced spacing that occurs when I try and connect lines together now.

Thanks for any time taken to look at the thread and look forward to seeing if anyone has a solution, as this is game-breaking to me.

• I always build with debug mode on, using AltGr + L ingame.

This is useful, because I only build from node to node when building parallel tracks.

Try it, it's worth it.

• Hi, completely forgot to reply. Your suggestion fixed the issue! Weird how it even became an issue. The only thing now is any track placed while the issue was ongoing has to be replaced otherwise I still cannot snap track together. Newly placed track allows me to. Thanks!

BlueBrixx