German "Bundesländer" signs

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• While i was browsing through the "Downloads" section of the forum i found a mod from user "LouGoGreen" which adds multiple border (entrance) signs of the Federal States and also some Country border signs.

Now I don't want to be annoying or anything but personally I think these signs are a little bit unrealistic in comparison to the real state border signs. I am not saying that it's a bad mod but just a tiny little bit unrealistic.

it's not necessarily a request but maybe cool if there will be a kind of "remake" or "remaster" of these signs later or in the future which is a bit more accurate to the real signs.

That's pretty much my "request". I know modding is pretty hard and takes a long time to create a mod. So as i said. It's not necessarily a request but just an idea ^^

BlueBrixx