Decorations and wayponits

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi guys

I´m new in this forum. My name is Sergio, I´m from Spain

I´d would like to know where I can find locomotives and carriages to put on the tracks like decorations

Thank you

• If you have installed the mods you have to activate them in the game! If you start a new game or reload an existing savegame you´ll see in the lower left corner a window with all activated mods for this chosen game. Now click on the "+" and another window appears with all the mods you´ve got installed manually or by modmanager. Highlight any mod and you can activate or deactivate by clicking the arrow symbols. Anfter starting the game the mods should be present.
    For using the faketrains you´ll need only an existing line that is reachable from the depot where you buy your faketrain. Buy the train and carriages like any normal train and assign him this line. If the train reaches the place where you want him to be just stop the train and click the "go to depot" button so the line is not charged by a train that stands still.
    With an extra fakeline you may also have real driving faketrains but therefore you should use real trains because the fake ones only make 20km/h.

BlueBrixx