Nordschleife and mc laren on iracing

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• hello tf community ,

do you know "iracing" game ? (if i can call that a game !)

it's a simulation of race cars ( nascar , gt3 , f1 etc, etc... ) hyper realistic , the cost are a little high because you buy car and track + a little subscription ( personnally i've spend maybe 200-300 euros in this game since 4 years ) but .... what a pleasure , when you try it , you never come back to another cars game ;)

the Wheel and triple screen are highly recommanded and you must understand and control the cars before to make good time and race with others , it's not all go like crazy guys and all crash in first turn ! it's respect and real drive ( for players have know the game "live for speed") it's a little the same ;)

and since yesterday the new update ( you have one big update all the 3 months ) we have the famous deutsche track : Nurburgring and nordschleife !!!! it's the dream , the track are laser scan with a precision of 1 cm :D

if you want more détails and explication just ask me ;)

have a nice day , romu

BlueBrixx