How create train lines

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Running overlapping lines has no advantages from the game mechanics standpoint. Any person or cargo item chooses it's used lines on departure from home/production, and will not deviate from this. So running a line in parallel that has not been chosen initially will never be used even if that line is leaving first.

Instead, the choice will depend on the frequency of either line for all cases where both lines will reach the destination. You will end up having two lines in parallel, one running slightly less often than the other and thus not being used, and the other overcrowded. Having only one line would be better in this case.

In general, the game does not support any "just take the next bus that goes in the correct direction", so it is impossible to implement lines such as A-B-C-D and additional B-C to transport the increased inner traffic.

Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Worte... (Erweiterte Antwort --> Datei anhängen --> Bild auswählen --> *freuen*)

• Now you only have to define "success", and I have to define "impossible". :P

Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Worte... (Erweiterte Antwort --> Datei anhängen --> Bild auswählen --> *freuen*)

• I think u did not understand me...
    Rules 20 mins... Train need from stations A-B-C-D-E 20 mins in one way... That mean, A-E, 20 mins, but, B-E is 16 mins...
    Build another line, B-C-D-E-F, F is next time, and, travel time, 20 min... In first case, passsengers from B cannot go to F
    Then, line C-D-E-F-G, and in first and second case, passengers from city C cannot go to city G...
    Give me proposition, how u are organise train lines?

• In general i use one line A-B-C-D-E-F-G... with as much trains to get a phase(?) of 4-5 Minutes...

Edith has some pictures for @serbianrailways:

The longest line, connecting 8 towns...

5 towns (blue) and 4 towns (yellow). Both lines use the same track and stations between Gera and Kromsdorf:

4 towns (blue) and 5 (black). Both lines use the same track and stations between Gera and Tambach:

This is the "high speed" track for the ICE. It connects 5 towns, all except Sprötau located on the "yellow" line on the first picture:

Two short "regio" lines, also located on the "long yellow" track:

Finally some numbers...

BlueBrixx