Favorite Diesel Engine

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• One of my favorite Diesel Engines is the Alco HH 600. This is the first Diesel Engine to appear in the game, in the year 1930. I love the sound and looks of this little Diesel. I use it for all kinds of situations as it is so versatile. At 600 HP and 50 MPH I use it for everything from short runs to medium freight trains. If you need more HP, just add 1(1200HP),2 (1800 HP), or more engines.
    I like this little engine so well, I decided to add it to my table top N-Gage railroad. However, no one makes the Alco HH-600 engine in N-Gague, so I decided to kit bash my own Alco HH-600 no.706 in N-Gague. Can't have just one, so I added a second one no. 704. Both engines started out as Atlas Alco S-2 models. I removed the S-2 hoods and just needed to add a High Hood (HH). The hood I used started life as a MiniTrix Milwaukee Road FM H-12-44 Orange Diesel Shell, N-Scale, Factory Original Part 41/2002/01, purchased on eBay. I cut the hood off the H-12-44 shell and modified it to look like the Alco HH-600 hood.

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/i…sAAOSwo4pYI002/s-l225.jpg

Edit by Merk: Replaced image with link.

BlueBrixx