Europe Campaign 6 Help

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I need Help in EU Campaign I have Managed to achieve the train speed i am running 2 train on different tracks now @200km/h but still i am not able to achieve 500 passangers

• Are all your four lanes going from Paris to Lyon? Why don't you use one line with four trains?

Xubuntu 18.04 64bit – MSI Z170A GAMING PRO Carbon – Intel Core i7-6700K – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC (Treiber 384.90) – 40GB DDR4 RAM Transport Fever Build 15434

• You'll only get more passengers if you are able to greatly reduce the travel time of the lines.

Use your existing "Paris - Lyon" line and put the train from the "Lyon - Paris" line on it. Delete the line afterwards.
    Add two more trains of the same kind on the line. After that, the travel time will be reduced to about 3-4 mins. The intrest for the line will increase significant after that setup.

• All your trains running on a separate line... as I said, you have to assign more trains to one line e.g. "Paris - Lyon" (the same that you've done with trams and busses on Line 7 and 12). Btw the frequency of your public transportation in the cities is to high as well. Try to reduce it to about 60-90 seconds by adding more trams / busses ON THE SAME LINE!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von waxweazle ()

• hmm so one line with sidings okay ill try that
    whats the "TFV" i have seen in your guide

Well Just one more thing i want to ask
    i need only one track and use sidings for all 4 trains or can use 2 tracks one for going and one for incoming and then use the sidings for other 2 trains
    like 2 for going in single track and 2 for incoming with single track with sidings

Edit by Merk: Merged double post an removed full quotes.

BlueBrixx