[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• -------[UEP2] _04d---- 2021.04.02------ DONE

[uep2]_04d_<BRT_station_and_Tram_station> - beta1.0 - ------- DONE

Available time: 1990

Release:(DONE

Download: (Waiting for administrator review MOD)

[uep2]_04d_<BRT_station_and_Tram_station> - beta1.0 -

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2443900184

---------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------

-----------------------------

!!__Please read the MOD instructions first :__!!

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_04d_<BRT_station_and_Tram_station> - beta1.0 -

----------------------------

available time: 1990.

This MOD is modeled based on a real city BRT station.

The MOD defaults to a road BRT station. When you turn on the tram option, the MOD will add tram tracks and two tram stations.

(After turning on the tram option, platforms 1 and 2 are BRT stations, and platforms 3 and 4 are tram stations.)

-------------------------

The MOD is currently the beta version 1.0.

1. MOD is testing the trolleybus system.

2. Currently, an island-style BRT station and BRT bus with double side doors are being modeled.

After the above is completed, MOD will update~.

Known issues with BETA1.0 :

(The MOD uses modified game road, and adds a lane change path to the game’s default road.) This modification may cause the MOD to occasionally freeze for 1-2 seconds when connecting to other roads. All subsequent uses are normal.

!!It is recommended to place the MOD first, and then connect the road to the MOD. Solve ~~!!

---

--------------------------------------

• @Blackgrisu

Es dauert immer ein Bisschen, bis es Freigeschaltet wird.

Mein System:

17,3" Acer Predator Helios 300
    i7-7700HQ @3,8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4, NVIDIA GTX 1050TI 4GB GDDR5, SSD 128 GB M.2 + SAMSUNG 870 QVO

2 TB SSD SATA

Windows 10 64Bit

• MOD progress update:

About the second module of the UEP2-04 series,

(UEP_204c)_Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)

Update a test video tonight.:)

MOD integrates bus stops, tram stops, and garages. The museum and billboards are available in 5 languages. Chinese, German, English, Japanese, Russian. Players can choose the language they need through the MOD menu. .

MOD contains 3 TRAM DEPOT, 1 ROAD DEPOT, :) stop 1 is a bus stop, stop 2, 3, and 4 for tram stops.;)

---------------video------------------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _04d---- 2021.04.09------ DONE

[uep2]_04d_<BRT_station_and_Tram_station> - beta1.0 - ------- DONE

Available time: 1950

Release:(DONE

Download: (Waiting for administrator review MOD)

[uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2451248975

---------------------------------

------------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)> - V1.0 -

----------------------------

available time: 1950.

(1): Find the MOD in the "ROAD" / "STREET_STATION" / "<Urban expansion project package II>" option.

(2): MOD integrates tram / bus stops and depots_(4_in_1).

(3): The museum and billboards are available in 5 languages. Chinese, German, English, Japanese, Russian. Players can choose the language they need through the MOD menu. .

(4): MOD contains 3 TRAM DEPOT, 1 ROAD DEPOT.

(5): Station 1 is used for buses, and stations 2, 3, 4 are used for trams.

---

• Why aren‘t you just waiting until it‘s checked by an admin and then post it here?

The post gets pushed up but we can‘t access the mod.

I think it‘s better if you just wait until it‘s reviewed so then we can directly access it when you post it here and don‘t have to come back.

3, 2, 1, meins... Lg Edith

• 1. Because my MOD was released at the same time on STEAM and transportfever.net forums. Therefore, the STEAM link is directly available, and the transportfever.net forum will generally review the MOD after an hour.

2. The time I usually release the MOD is half an hour before get off work on Friday night. So time is limited. And I need to pick up my wife on the way home from work. So I can't stay here and wait for the MOD to be released. Generally, During the time I am on my way home, the MOD review on transportfever.net will also be passed quickly. After I get home, I can understand the player's feedback on the MOD and solve the problems .This will save time.

• Fantastic mod, thank you!

Did you know that everytime a bus drove by the doors for bay 1 are opening for a few seconds and then close?

This is not the case with a tram only for buses on the road.

Close

Open

Hint: Would love if there was an extra option for trolleybuses;)

I'm currently moddeling a old trolleybus, would fit right in.

• Thanks for the feedback. I have fixed this error and optimized and updated the MOD. Please download the update file in time.

This error is because the vehicle return path of the road depot is too close to the path of the intersection. When a bus passes, the garage door is incorrectly activated and opened.The current bug has been fixed.

EN:

--------Update: 2021-04-10-----------

1. Optimized the path.

2. Fixed the problem that the gate of the road depot was incorrectly activated and opened when the bus passed the intersection.

-------------Instructions for use:------

1. For non-STEAM users, download the upgraded ZIP file and overwrite the original file after decompression.

2. STEAM users are automatically updated, and there is no need to follow the first operation.

3. After all users complete the update, enter the game and click the MOD that has been placed on the map, select "Configuration", and modify a MOD setting option at will to automatically complete the update.

-------------------------------------------

doenload:

[uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)> (UPDATE)

-------------------------------------------

• Stop position 1 is only for buses, and stop positions 2, 3, and 4 are for trams.

The game generally defaults to parking at position 1, which is the bus stop.

If you do not modify the stopping location when setting the tram route, the tram will drive into the wrong road because it cannot find the parking location.

You need to set the parking position to (2, 3, 4) for the tram to stop at the station correctly.;)

BlueBrixx