Can't identify the problem (HansDampf_0601_2021 savegame)

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello everybody,

Here is my first message on this forum. At first I would like to say thanks to all the modders who are making this game incredible.

I write here because I have a little problem. I try to find if someone had already the same problem as me on the forum but I found nothing. (certainly because I don't speak german)

I try desperately to make the savegame from HansDampf working (HansDampf_0601_2021 on steam).

This error message appear:

Error message: invalid material type: REFLECTIVE_NRML_MAP

File name: asset/track_multi_sound_insulation_10m_blue.mdl

I converted from TPF1 to TPF2 some required mods, but I'm not sure I did it for all of them that are needed.

5 mods are missing, but I deactivated them and try to load the savegame without them.

The 5 missing mods:

- [Bridges in China]BeiPanJiang Extra - Large Bridge(Shanghai - Kunming High Speed Railway) (*2230635684_1)

- pack asset (werbepack_1)

- TPF2-Triebwagen_-_ICE 1 Gen. InterCityExpress 1.33 (*1962774479_1)

- wally_146_2_Repaintpaket_tpf2_1*** (try to convert from TPF1 but it make TPF2 crash)

- Weichenfeld-Assets (Yoshi_weichenfeld_assets_1)

Attached, I upload my txt with the crash report.

Some help from the community will be very welcome.

Marc

• I think you only need the chinese bridge for the savegame to work. It's from the workshop, but I can't find it anymore - maybe it was deleted.

The other mods shouldn't be necessary to start the map.

And welcome to the forum!

• Hello,

Thanks for your answers. It was indeed a TPF1 mod I had to convert.

So I found and resolve the problem. I had to convert "spyos_schallwandmod/1 (3) (Schallschutzwaende)" for making work.

Have a great weekend! I go having fun on this incredible map!

Marc

BlueBrixx