LineManager - Major update

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all,

been here prior to look for some assistance as I've been digging away at my LineManager mod. Thanks to those who've assisted!

With that said, I've now (and finally) completed a major overhaul, and figured someone here may be interested. This mod allows the automatic addition/removal of vehicles from all types of lines; PASSENGER/CARGO (even MIXED, though not recommended), ROAD/TRAM/RAIL/WATER/AIR. Sensible pre-configured rules are used to achieve this, along with a decent attempt at balance the mod workload out over time to make performance impact unnoticable/minimal. It is relatively easy to amend/create your own rules that fit your own game better by digging into the source code.

Anyway, feel free to take a look at my GitHub repository for further information and source code: https://github.com/TommyC81/TPF2-LineManager

BlueBrixx