Hello everyone! I really need help! yes, again

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Code
    Is there a MOD script that will block the default industry? 

I'm almost finishing my MOD on a complex industry and the default industry really bothers me when generating a map.

For advanced users, it is clear that it is enough to temporarily delete these files or change the file extension (so that the game ignores them, for example, from coal_mine.con to coal_mine.1con). But for the average user, this can be a difficult task...

Maybe there is a script that will allow you to ignore default production files??? They completely ruin everything in my MOD.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Code

Edit by MaikC Please note the forum rules in the future:

<9>

a Please use meaningful titles for your created topics. Titles like "I have a question" or "Problem!!!" bring nothing to anyone and damage the overview.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC ()

BlueBrixx