[AU]A-set Waratah

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Greetings

Years ago i used this train "Waratah" as main bulk transport for my lines between the main cities,some years later TF2 was released and ofc i droped TF1 but to my surprise this "Waratah" train was never released by the Modder for TF2.

I really want this train.

So, this is the original train released by the modder https://steamcommunity.com/sha…=1188576289&searchtext=AU

Can someone -PLEASE- make a TF2 version of it,i tryed contact the modder for years with no avail i waited and waited and waited,i even tried myseld to convert using the TF1-TF2 Mod Konverter from this website and the game crashes i see the train i can load it but game crashes as soon as i select it in game.

i tried to upload [TF1-TF2 Port]DannyT_A-set_Waratah_2011_1_2(not working).rar but the file is aparently too big,i was hoping someone could look at it and who know fix watever i messed up.

i uploaded my failed convertion here Link entfernt please someone that knows what he is doing fix this for me.

Disclaimer: This train IS NOT MY work,i do not claim ownership not credits or anything for this.

I tried contact Danny for YEARS and could not therefore im out of options,i do want this train on my game.

Hope all this is ok,if someone helps im greatly thankfull.

Best Regards

Please respect the copyright! It is not allowed to upload and distribute foreign files anywhere.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC ()

• Greetings

MaikC good sir,please let me apologise i had no idea and let me say i use your mods for years and i love your work.

Dunkel sir

i upload the file as you requested and i hope you can help.

just saying what i did.

Start new "sandbox" or free game.

Load pre defined mod list,and added the Waratha train [failed port]

the train is available to be activated on the mod list [see screenshot]

the train shows in game when you click buy train on the train depot [see screenshot]

as soon as i -click- the train game crashes [dumb me sorry didnt screenshot the error i can do that at your request]

thats pretty much it

files in attachment.

Sir,thank you for your time.

Best regards

• The stdout says the mod is not converted succesfully.

Please take a look to the step by step guide of the converter.

or maybee...

Dont use this mod with the other, this will defnitivley not work! Delete them

!DannyT_A-set_real_capacity/1 (0) ([AU]A-set Waratah real capacity upgrade)

• i never moded nor know how to,i saw the converter and gave it a go.

would you kindly do it for me,im not sure i can ask this or not i really just want the train on my save.

• sure i go try again and reply in a few minuts.

Thank you so much for your help and time MaikC

**edit

Same thing happened,as soon as i click the train game crashes to desktop,this time however i screenshoted the error,please see attachment.

this time was only the train without the other script mod.

Best regards

• I would guess the emission parameters are missing in your mdl (TPF2 needs them for vehicles, but TPF1 never had this). Maybe more parameters are missing but I would try to add the emissions first.

You need this block in the vehicle mdl:

Code
    emission = {
    idleEmission = -1,
    powerEmission = -1,
    speedEmission = -1,
    },

To place the block at the right level I would suggest to look for the description block and add the emission block there. It should look similar to this example:

• thank you Dunkel

i go try,im sure im going to mess it up but hey.

if all fails,could i kindly request someone that knows what he is doing to do this for me.

again all credit to the original modder i just want this train on my save,the original sound of it was also awesome.

• sorry gentleman,i cant figure it out.

no matter what i try the game just crashes to desktop as soon as i click the train

also i saw something like failed to insert logo or something like that i just cant find it anywhere

been years and i just dont seem to be able to use this train

@mandigritsch

thank you good sir,i may as well try

Best Regards

BlueBrixx