Help finding some mods

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all, wonder if anyone can help finding some mods, i have looked on the steam workshop and found the cranes in the pictures but i am trying to find the yellow vechiles,cones, workmen on building (are they european firemen?) also the silver fence anyone recognize any of them? hunting through the workshop and not finding anythng like them, they may be listed not in english so that may be why i cant find them ,or they are on another site, anyone recognize any? also looking for any other building

site mods ect any pointers greatly received :)

)

• Hello,

Many mods have been created by German users and therefore sometimes have German names.

You can find the people here:

Person asset expanded

Person asset expanded 2

The construction site - traffic patrol on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…5091&searchtext=baustelle

There are now many mods for fences. I would recommend this one: Zäune von JAG-999

But remember that this mod is the basis for that: Zäune

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• Thanks for all your comments and links i have now got all the mods i was after :)

will have to remember to search for the German wording in future, as i would have never found these mods as i was searching for english words :)

BlueBrixx