Transport Fever 2 Crashing

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello all! I have been working on this map for over 7 months and for a month it keeps crashing. I have tried several methods to see if I can fix it by myself, from changing from Vulkan to Opengl to reducing all graphics on low to increasing the system pagefile system to 100,000 MB. However, the game still keeps crashing. I have also reached Urban Games assistance, but they did not answer for almost a month.

I hope some of y'all could help me.
    The listed error is named: "Assertion Failure: Assertion `s >= 1' failed"

Dateien

• stdout.txt

(15,02 kB, 69 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hi Dunkel,
    I have attached the stdout.txt that appeared right after the crash. However, if I want to attach other files, it will say that the file is too big.

• Now that's the right stdout.txt. The error ist not very common and does not name the causing mod. So I guess you will have to use trail an error to find the cause. But it's the same error from the thread I postet you before. Have you already tried to deactivate the Steam-Mod "2903000891 MADRID-DELICIAS Railway station" as suggested there?

Looks like the problem has something to do with connecting streets and path finding. I see that you have some mods from hugedragonyk. Some of his mods have the note "(2). NOTE: DO NOT use any mods that directly replace the game's default roads/rails/parameters! !Such mods will cause other authors' mods to fail to work properly! ! !". Maybe you recently added a street mod that causes confilicts? Have you added street mods recently? Have you connected some new e.g. buildings, depots, streets before the crash occured the first time?

I add the complete error message here. Maybe someone has another idea or can give some hints.

• Regarding street mods, I have added "building with collision" mod, but I don't think that might affect it. I will also try to remove the Steam-Mod "2903000891 MADRID-DELICIAS Railway station" and see if it works.

BlueBrixx