(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Alright. I've downloaded the wrong E424. Now I've downloaded a second one, which is much more rich in details. It still presents those long skirts at the sides, probably for texturing some details directly instead of modeling them. Maybe we should keep it as is for now. After all, it's only a prototype of what we'll make in the future.

How do you see the models with shape viewer? To me they are all grey.

I guess I'll have to rework the model a bit, especially the pantograph to have them fixed in place at the right height (maybe I can use some sort of template I've got lying around somewhere). I hope I can recycle some textures...

• My man, this is a total mess! I though the hard part was modelling, but it's not! Texturing and scripting is really like sitting on a railroad planted in vertical

• Hello!

I am trying making this work:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/K7DZu8y.png]

I've exported it with the blender plug in; I've also scripted it but as "waypoint", just to make a quick try. Mod is not working and I have few questions:

1 - why does it say the mod is "obsolete"? Looks like I've produced something for tpf1. Am i missing a step?
    2 - is the game forced on .dds textures or .tga are allowed?

3 - I cannot open it with Model editor even if I place the folder of the mod inside the staging area

• One: it is beautiful.

Two: if you use the TPF1 .mdl exporter for blender, yes it is a TPF1 mod it is trying to do.

I asked ages ago if there was a .mdl exporter for TPF2 but I still haven't got a response.

Three: my mods are using TarGA and no problem.

Four: for the model editor problems I have no clue right now. Does it show some sort of error? It's not really for me, because I'm still new at modding, but for the other masters.

Five: I would do the following.

I would make the mod work for TPF1 (using the vanilla waypoint's files, if you need them ask me). Then I would use the EAT1963's mod converter to convert it to TPF2.

Then I would do the same but in order to make a railway signal.

This is the only thing I've come up with for now.

• Thank you ♥

Btw model editor = can't import the model, it doesn't show up.

I think I will give a try on that sequence

• The most important thing I can say, when you're exporting the model from blender (for istance), you have to put, in Material Tab, Train fever material > Type: PHYS_TRANSPARENT_NRML_MAP .

Another important thing to do is to add a "_1" at the end of the name of your mod's folder. Other than this, it's just a question of copying an already made model.

Write in pvt if you need help, we can speak in bestemmia language

• I just can see "Blockierte Grafik:"

Just click on the link! It's an imgur link, probably moderators must approve it first

Wow! It looks amazing! Have you planned to create a realistic sound set? If not, I could do this for you. ;)

It could be good, maybe a cooperation. I really like the sound to be very realistic.
    The sound set could be shared with the E636 DMA mod, as the E636 got same engines and same things as the E424 (that is just a compressed version of the E636).

Starting to talk about it, your locomotive BBÖ 1170.2 / DRB E45.2 / ÖBB 1245 has really close engines sound

By the way, this model is just a modification of the dma e636/hz1061 set so it will available on that forum!

• Good. I like how collaborative you are ♥

Another sound needed is the air compressor, as a stand by sound - when the locomotive is stopped - to proc (not to play all the time)

Here it is

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I think I can handle it; I must learn how sound config works, as I didn't totally know how to mod since 10 days ago

• Phew... It's somehow possible to create a compressor sound, but I don't know how. Modwerkstatt has done this with one of their vehicles: https://modwerkstatt.com/downl…110-br-140-br-141-br-150/

If anyone else likes to get my soundsets, feel free to contact me. ;)

Wenn euch meine Mods gefallen und ihr meine Arbeit unterstützen wollt, würde ich mich über eine kleine Spende sehr freuen. ;)

https://paypal.me/doschi01

BlueBrixx