(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello,

First, I would like to thank you all modders for making italian stuff! It is amazing!

But I miss some "old" rolling stock, like UIC-X rosso fegatto coaches (maybe repainting UIC-X from the already existing DB coaches)

... and some blue U-Hansa from Pool TEN that could be repainted to diferent state companies (FS, SNCF, DB, RENFE...etc)

Just some ideas, but keep up with your amazing mods.

Best regards

• UIC-X were built for Transport Fever 1 as the SBB version. Of course, a repaint isn't completely realistic, but would that be an option?

Further improvements on the MDVC. That's what 20 minutes of work can do. New bump map, rebuilt doors and improved gloss. :)

• UIC-X were built for Transport Fever 1 as the SBB version. Of course, a repaint isn't completely realistic, but would that be an option?

Further improvements on the MDVC. That's what 20 minutes of work can do. New bump map, rebuilt doors and improved gloss. :)

Good! Will you add the new DTR livery? It would be amazing!

• MDVC and the new MDVE will get the Navetta, XMPR and DTR livery. ;) No trenord etc.

E 464 will be (or are already) painted in XMPR, DTR, IC Sun and Vivalto (old).

Nice! :) What does it mean that E464 will be or is already painted? Who's working on it?

• Hello.

It is on my working list. I will be publishing, in few days, my set of "Ale" commuter trains, then will start working on:

- infrastructure electric cabin (italian like)
    - Irish Class 8100 "dart" suburban train

- FS D145 diesel electric shunting locomotive

- UIC-X Rosso fegato and grigio ardesia.

I saw the model already made but I think that the Italian versions are quite different, as they look pretty much more like an Eurofima - Uic z1 cars (at least the later versions). Will investigate on that.

How dangerous was that coach. I don't know if it was the same even in the rest of the world, but when the train's staff ordered the "closure" of all the doors before departing, doors were used to suddenly shut. It was like facing a wall right in front of your face, cause that door was very heavy and its movement was just a rotation of nearly 90°.

So:

- Train staff activate doors commutator

- Beeeeeeeeeeep (sound of the door closing alert)

- SBOOOM (door closed).

UIC-X were built for Transport Fever 1 as the SBB version. Of course, a repaint isn't completely realistic, but would that be an option?

Go go, my man. Sorry, I couldn't have shoot photos these days. I woke up very late and had to use my car to go work, my bmw E30 drifting all the way

• So, surprise announcement!

Apparently the Ale660 is so botched that it's beyond repair and I need to redo it completely.

I may have chosen a train which shapes are too difficult for me at the present time. That's why I present you my new project: the Ale724! This 1980s EMU is way easier to make, and it's a glorious memory from my childhood (I rode one of the last ones before they were disbanded).

Work is going super fast and I've made in a week the same progress I've made in a month a year ago.

Thanks to RaptorArk for giving me precious info and help so far!

(screenshots of the work done so far included):P

• InfinityRibbon

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Italian Project Hub: WIP Ale660 is back“ zu „Italian Project Hub: surprise Ale724 WIP“ geändert.
  • Really good ♥ Surprise m*f* rs! :D:D joking

RaptorArk https://modwerkstatt.com/downloads/ic-79-wagenset-tpf2/

UIC-X is made by this guy i dont know what is the different between DB and FS :0

Oh duck! This is perfect =O Thanks!

• Very good! Keep going! :D

And add the XMPR livery, ahahah

• UIC models are by definition international:D

a repaint is all you need for 99% of carriages (which had me thinking: repaint of UIC cargo when?)

For the Ale724 I intend to make 2 models, one with the "Navetta" livery and one with XMPR and updated air conditioning unit on the roof (it's basically a box).

BlueBrixx