[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• --------------2022/07/23-------

railway construction site

------------

This is the UEP2-MOD that I made while on a business trip last month, and I finished testing it this weekend. Release tomorrow.

The mod contains PJ165-girder erecting machine.

--------------------

Industry + PJ165 train + rail/road station + rail/road depot + asset

(7 in 1)

--------------------

You need to use rail/road vehicles to transport resources to the railroad construction site. Get ready to plan your project logistics~

---------------------------

PJ165-Type Girder erecting machine is used to erect T-shaped concrete bridge of various girder spans less than 32m (200km/h),or lay 25m long railway track (20t).

It is comprised of one main working machine, one auxiliary machine and two reverse gantry frames.

It adopts hydraulic motor drive, and the reverse gantry is equipped with generator.

------------------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _00i_---- 2022.07.24 ------ DONE

[uep2]_00i_PJ165_and_Railway_Construction_site_(7-in-1)-------- DONE

Release:(DONE

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

Download:

[uep2]_00i_Railway_Construction_site_(7-in-1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2839657965

-------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_00i_PJ165_and_Railway_Construction_site_(7-in-1)

MOD available time: 1990

--------------------

Before using the mod, please read the instructions carefully:

--------------------

Gentlemen, it's time to start the railway construction~

This mod will provide your game with 3 railway construction sites, and Multiple PJ165-type Girder erecting machine.

-------------------

(Industry + PJ165 Girder erecting machine + Road Depot + Railway Depot + Road Station + Railway Station + ASSET)(7 - in - 1)

--------------------

1. You need to load the "sand box" MOD that comes with the game to enable the "Industry" button.

2. In the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option, you can find 3 railway construction sites - (Industry + Station + Depot).

3. In the "Train/DMU" option you can find all cars of the PJ165 Girder erecting machine - (passenger/freight mix).

4. In the "Assets/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option, you can find the bridge pier assets.

5. Before you place the railway construction site on the game map, please check the MOD's menu carefully to learn about the menu functions.

6. Note, please do not use any mods that modify the default road/railway/parameters of the game, they will cause the mods of other authors to fail to work properly, which is also an officially not recommended MOD making behavior! !

-------------------

About PJ165-Type Girder erecting machine:

PJ165-Type Girder erecting machine is used to erect T-shaped concrete bridge of various girder spans less than 32m (200km/h),or lay 25m long railway track (20t). It is comprised of one main working machine, one auxiliary machine and two reverse gantry frames. It adopts hydraulic motor drive, and the reverse gantry is equipped with generator.

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.07.24 v1.1

------

• I am always absolutely amazed how you can create such constructions within a short time.

All this besides work and when you look at your maps, you can see how much love you put into the details. And that, as I said, within a short period of time. It is and remains fascinating!

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• ------------

Thanks to the MOD author Agentbob of ER20 for authorization, I started repainting the ER20 locomotive texture in this weekend.:)

------------

In this mod, we reproduce the ER20 locomotive livery of "FIRST BLOCK TRAIN FROM CHINA TO AUSTRIA / CHENGDU-VIENNA" in 2016.

-------------

The China-Germany (Zhengzhou-Hamburg) / China-Austria (Xi'an-Vienna) locomotive textures is also in making.

-------------

A perfect Chinese-European MOD author collaboration. :P:)

-----------------------

video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------------------

• -------------2022/08/04---------------------

Endlich.. . . . Habe diesen Mod fertig gestellt und veröffentlicht, bevor ich von der Arbeit komme. . . .:D

------------------------------------------

Dieser Mod fügt Ihrem Spiel drei ER20-Diesellokomotiven mit einzigartiger Karosseriebemalung hinzu.

-------------------

1. "Österreich" ER-20 001 - (2019 "Erster Zug von China nach Österreich/Chengdu-Wien".)

2. "Deutschland-München" ER-20 013 - ("Bodo Lokomotive")

3. "Hong Kong KCR" ER-20 8002 - (Hong Kong "Kowloon-Canton Railway". Diese Lokomotive verwendet automatische Kupplungen.)

-------------------

Modellautor: Agentbob

Modelltextur und Modifikation: HugeDragonYK

-------------------

04.08.2022 Viel Spaß~~

-----------------------

Today is the Chinese Qixi Festival. (similar to Valentine's Day). . I went to dinner and shopping with my wife first. .

(Now, it's time to test my mobile bank account balance and the physical exertion of walking while shopping...):saint::saint::saint::saint:

----

------

Download:

ER20_Erweiterungspaket

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2844526883

-----------------------------

• -------(UEP_214)---- 2022.08.05 ------ DONE

[uep2]_14a_Helicopter & Heliport_(8-in-1) V1.1 -------- DONE

--------------------------------------

Author's Foreword:

Yes, that's right, this MOD is coming. .:)

This is one of the longest time-consuming MODs in the UEP2 series of works. It took more than a year to go through countless code attempts,

functional tests, discarding the original idea, and start all over again, and try code and function tests again. Countless cycles. . .

Finally, TPF2 has a helicopter system. .~~lol. . .

UG. You should treat me toblerone and swiss rolls. . . .8)

----

------

--------------------

Before subscribing to use this MOD, please read the following MOD instructions carefully! ! !

--------------------

[uep2]_14a_Helicopter & Heliport_(8-in-1) V1.1

-------------------------------------

Availability: 1950

Author's Foreword:

Yes, that's right, this MOD is coming. .

This is one of the longest time-consuming MODs in the UEP2 series of works. It took more than a year to go through countless code attempts, functional tests, discarding the original idea, and start all over again, and try code and function tests again. Countless cycles. . . Finally, TPF2 has a helicopter system. .~~lol. . .

UG. You should treat me toblerone and swiss rolls. . laugh. . .

[ - I - ].-------Before loading the MOD.-----------

(1). Make sure your TransportFever2 version is "2022 Spring-Update"!!

(2). NOTE: DO NOT use any mods that directly replace the game's default roads/rails/parameters! !Such mods will cause other authors' mods to fail to work properly! ! !

[ - II - ].-------Use this mod in new game or archive.-----------

(1). Make sure you have subscribed to this mod and loaded it in the mod management list of TPF2.

(2). The "Sandbox" MOD that comes with the game needs to be loaded to enable the "Industry" button.

(3). You can find the mod's 5 heliports in the "Aviation/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option. (3 passenger airport+ 2 freight airport)

(4). You can find the helicargo airport with industrial function in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option. (1 freight airport + custom industry chain)

(5). You can buy and use helicopters in any heliport. (helicopter can only be used for helipads, not any other airports!! )

(6). The helicopter adopts a mixed transport mode, which will automatically switch between passenger and cargo according to the items carried.

(7). The MOD mixes modules such as aviation, roads, and railways. When the player sets the running path of the vehicle, TPF2 may set the wrong platform for the vehicle. The player only needs to manually adjust the platform number.

[ - III - ].-------Feedback about the use of MOD.-----------

(1). If you encounter any problems in using the mod, please report it to the author in time. and provide the stdout.txt file in the X:\xxxxx\STEAM\userdata\xxxxxxxx\1066780\local\crash_dump\ folder to the MOD author, so that the author can check and solve the MOD problem in time.

(2). A warm reminder for newbies: Before using MOD, please be sure to read the author's MOD instructions carefully, and don't mindlessly subscribe! ! !Do not use mods that directly replace the game's default road/railway and any game's default parameter settings, which will cause your other mods to fail to work properly! ! !Please plan and subscribe to MOD reasonably, and load MOD in the order of SCRIPT, railway, road, station, and asset. .

(3). All my mods! ! Never charged! ! My mods are only published on STEAM workshops and Transportfever.net forums. Please subscribe and use my MOD in the above two places. Do not download my mods from any other sites or buy my mods from any individual to avoid being scammed! ! ! !

Download:

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2844909226

------------------------------

----------------------

• ----------------

MOD making postscript:

The idea to make a helicopter for the TPF2 was originally conceived in early 2021. . . I didn't have much confidence at the time. . Or whether I will finally be able to complete this mod. . Because for TPF2 this game. . There are no system and function settings suitable for helicopter flight in the framework of the game. . So, after the idea was born, I decided to give it a try. .

Making of this mod is a big exploration of TPF2 game features and frameworks. . Because, I don't have any additional information to refer to when making this mod. Everything needs to be made from scratch using the game's framework. . I don't know what the final result will be. . . Countless failures, countless restarts. . Although it takes a long time. . I did give up a few times in between. . . But in the end, I was lucky enough to finish this mod. . The conclusion that the TPF2 cannot have a helicopter is broken. laugh. .

Of course, this MOD still has some details that need to be improved and optimized. For example, when the helicopter lands vertically on some helipads, due to the switching of the take-off and landing mode, the helicopter body will slightly sway from side to side. . I will gradually solve these problems in the future.

Hope this mod will bring you a whole new transportation experience in TPF2 game. happy game~:):):)

HugeDragonYK

2022/08/05

--------------

• @Remi Gio @DH-106

A temporary loading test of the ground frame.

Seriously, in the TPF2 game, an airship take-off and landing site is restored in a 1:1 ratio. . . It's really not realistic. . . Starting next weekend, I'm going to use my spare time on the weekend to make the airship take-off and landing site. The entire progress can be communicated at any time.

This is a ground-scope frame for an airship landing pad that I temporarily loaded in the game.

This take-off and landing site can dock 5 airships at the same time, and can take off and land at the same time. At the same time, the airship station contains two depots, 1 road station, and 1 subway station. . . . But the 1:1 ratio is really too huge in TPF2 games.:D

=

----------------------------------

• This needs to wait for the next mod update. .

I need to take the time to add the PATH automatic connection function of pedestrian paths to this mod, so that you can place a MINI helipad at any height, and also allow AI citizens to reach the helipad through the generated path, these functions still in testing.

Now you can't put the MINI helipad at any height for the time being, because when you place them on the roof, the path will be disconnected, and the AI citizens will not be able to reach the helipad.

• Hello Huge,

can you please submit the following *.tga messages in the stdout.txt. Thanks

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_00i_bed.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_00i_high_speed.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_00i_high_speed1.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_00i_standard.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_40c_oil_port_standard.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_36_road_rail_bridge_t3.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_36_road_rail_bridge_t2.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_36_road_rail_bridge_t1.tga

Texture load error: file not found: res/textures/ui/tracks/uep2_40d_international_port_standard.tga

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• Did you use the "all available from 1850" mod?

The tga missing error you are encountering is the rail/bridge modules used in two of my mods, they are hidden. Not used for in-game track/bridge laying. The available time of the module is 1800 and the end time is 1800 too. Regular players can't see it. . .

Of course, if you open the "all available from 1850" MOD.... this module will not be closed, the game will prompt that the icon cannot be found. They have no practical use in the game.

• Hello Huge,

have date set to 1800 and still load the stdout.

I am trying to remove all missing *.tga from the stdout.

First of all thanks for the explanation.

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• -------[UEP2] _014b_---- 2022.08.13 ------ DONE

uep2]_14b_Offshore oil Rigs_(5-in-1)-------- DONE

--------Note----------

This MOD has a helipad, it is recommended to subscribe to the helicopter MOD to use together,

otherwise you can only use ships to transport materials.

-------------------

Helicopter MOD link:

--------------------

----

------

Download:

[uep2]_14b_Offshore oil Rigs_(5-in-1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2848355110

[uep2]_14b_Offshore oil Rigs_(5-in-1)

-------------------------------------

Availability: 1960

This mod will add an offshore oil rig to your game

[ - I - ].-------Before loading the MOD.-----------

(1). Make sure your TransportFever2 version is "2022 Spring-Update"!!

(2). NOTE: DO NOT use any mods that directly replace the game's default roads/rails/parameters! !Such mods will cause other authors' mods to fail to work properly! ! !

[ - II - ].-------Use this mod in new game or archive.-----------

(1). Make sure you have subscribed to this mod and loaded it in the mod management list of TPF2.

(2). The "Sandbox" MOD that comes with the game needs to be loaded to enable the "Industry" button.

(3). You can find the mod in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

(4). MOD provides landing pads for helicopters and docks for ships.

(5). Through the MOD menu, you can set the mod to produce crude oil/oil/fuel.

(6). Through the MOD menu, you can adjust the complexity of the mod's industry chain.

[ - III - ].-------Feedback about the use of MOD.-----------

(1). If you encounter any problems in using the mod, please report it to the author in time. and provide the stdout.txt file in the X:\xxxxx\STEAM\userdata\xxxxxxxx\1066780\local\crash_dump\ folder to the MOD author, so that the author can check and solve the MOD problem in time.

(2). A warm reminder for newbies: Before using MOD, please be sure to read the author's MOD instructions carefully, and don't mindlessly subscribe! ! !Do not use mods that directly replace the game's default road/railway and any game's default parameter settings, which will cause your other mods to fail to work properly! ! !Please plan and subscribe to MOD reasonably, and load MOD in the order of SCRIPT, railway, road, station, and asset. .

----

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.08.13 v1.1

------

• -----------------------

Emmmm.....Gentlemen. . .

I may have broken the dimensional wall of TPF2. . . .8)

---------------------

A functional test ~ Looks like it worked. lol

---------------------

When your locomotive can adjust the cab direction on the turntable.This may really bring some changes to TPF2's railway transport. . .

Let me think about what this functional module can do in TPF2. .

PS: UG you owe me a bunch of medals. . 8)8)8)8)

--------------

I came up with this locomotive turntable solution 1 hour ago and did a preliminary code test. . At present, it seems that the locomotive can follow the track to rotate. . .

The next step is to think about how to use this feature. . Give me some time to think about what to do.

Emm, maybe I can try to modify my road-rail bridge MOD first. Make the train perfectly avoid the AI car still driving on the bridge. Maybe I have a solution for it.

--------------

test VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------------------

BlueBrixx