(New) Italian Project Hub

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Very nice but I wonder about this color sheme. Was this common for a certain period of time or is this related to the region the locomotive is used? :/

It is a non common color scheme because, even now, trenitalia is using the green livery with yellow stripes for its shunting locomotives. Mercitalia, on the other hand (cargo company controlled by FS holding), is using another very new livery.

The orange scheme of the D145 and this red/white one were probably experimental. Those vehicles have born in the 80s, it was an interesting time for colors <3

I'll say I like this scheme :thumbup:

• Hello and merry christmas! Wish you the best for the year incoming :thumbup:

I've just published, on my Patreon , the full rework of the ALe 601 class of train (EMU). This was very iconic and significative train in Italy and deserved a "full restoration" from old crap things I've made last year. This mod will be available from 7 January on the workshop, while the expansion pack will remain on patreon.

The base set includes the ALe 601 in all its historic series, along with all the coaches that have been built (total number of vehicles, in real life, 136; in game, 28):

- Le 601 = first class
    - Le 360 = first class restaurant coach with bar

- Le 480 = first class restaurant

- Le 420 = first class restaurant with service compartment

- Le 481 = first class with luggage box area
    - Le 700 = second class with luggage compartment

- Le 780 = second class

I've always forget to mention, on the italian emus, the numbers like 601, 801, 940 and so on, are just the number of seats. So, ALe 601 has 60 seats. The last number who knows what's his meaning.

The base set also includes the ALe 841 EMU, which is a refurbishment started in 1994 and ended in 2003 to obtain 16 trains consisting of 4 vehicles each, for regional / regional express services.

Mod also includes assets and most important historical consists, like the rapido train "freccia della laguna" (frome rome to bozen - venice - trieste) or the "peloritano" (from rome to palermo and catania).

• As extra content, like said, I made also this patreon-only expansion set.

It contains a bunch of "different" railcars.

The blue/white railcars are diagnostical-use trains that have been developed, the first one, in 1999, the second one in 2002. In 1999 a set of 2 vehicles (ALe 601 + Le 480) were equipped with diagnose systems on board for the ERTMS. The ALe601 was equipped with long tail gear ratio, to reach 250km/h max speed (which was generally possible with this kind of train).

In 2002, another set of 2 vehices (ALe 601 + Le 700) were equipped with experimental systems on board to test the SCMT (which is italian balises signalling integration system).

You will also get the ALe 841 train in "KIMBO" coffee livery, which was a very typical reclame livery in use in the late 90s in Italy.

Finally, in 2003 there was a last small requalification for the ALe 601 still in service at that time. They received new elettro-pneumatic doors, new air cond and new seats. This operation interested only a small bunch of 12 vehicles, to obtain 3 full second class blocked trains:

- Train 1: ALe 783 + Le 813 + Le 813 + ALe 783: new doors, new aircon and new seats

- Train 2: ALe 603 + Le 813 + Le 813 + ALe 603: new doors, new aircon and new seats (except for the ALe 603, which didn't receive new air con or new seats)

- Train 3: ALe 783 + Le 783 + Le 783 + ALe 783: new doors, new aircon, new seats and new tail lights

• Wishing you the best for the new year, here's a video about what I've made from march 2020 till now:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

May the 2022 bring better times than what we're living now. It's a complete shit and I often feel like this stupid humanity is going to end like tomorrow... but everyday I wake up in my bed, i smile/swear, I cuddle my dogs and I often go illegal road drifting with my bmw e30. So yeah, we're still alive and will surely get back to normal life (my routine, in normal life, is the same: bed-smile-dogs-drift).

Bye!

• Hello, I've published the final diesel shunting locomotives pack on my Patreon .

I'm also updating both the D245 locomotives pack (new mercitalia version) and the D207, 214 and 235 locomotives pack to fix some flaring issues.

Future works in the plan are:

- ETR 200/220/240
    - Gr 685/683
    - Gr 690/691 (streamliner 691 only Patreon)
    - Italian wings signals
    - Gr 480
    - Gr 470 (Patreon)
    - FS Era 4
    - Gr 744/745/746
    - Gr 670

- Gr 895
    - Gr 552
    - Gr 851 (Patreon)

Take care!

• ALe 601 and ALe 841 have been published on steam, as long as here (on approvation).

This is a full rework of the old version I did 1 year and a half ago (wow, time flows). This mod won't replace old trains, so they can still survive together but I suggest to remove dma versions.

The expansion set is available on my patreon

• Buongiorno, maybe a little bit off topic but: RaptorArk I accidentally stumbled into your youtube channel and saw that you have done a TPF2/blender tutorial series. There a some tutorial videos out there but I until now didn't knew one focusing on Blender+TPF2+Vehicles on a detailled level. Sadly I don't speak italien so I don't understand a single word but it looks like you covered a lot of the important stuff and should give a brilliant overview how (vehicle-) modding for TPF2 works. Well done and higly recommended!

• Buongiorno, maybe a little bit off topic but: RaptorArk I accidentally stumbled into your youtube channel and saw that you have done a TPF2/blender tutorial series. There a some tutorial videos out there but I until now didn't knew one focusing on Blender+TPF2+Vehicles on a detailled level. Sadly I don't speak italien so I don't understand a single word but it looks like you covered a lot of the important stuff and should give a brilliant overview how (vehicle-) modding for TPF2 works. Well done and higly recommended!

Oh darn man, sorry I just saw your message! Many thanks about that!

Yeah, the bad part of that is that it is in italian :D but i will learn deutsch one day :thumbup:

BlueBrixx