The game won't launch

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all, I bought this game a while back and deiced to five it a try today, but the game won't just launch after installing, it goes to a black screen and keeps in there, if I click anywhere I get a "program not responding" popup.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

• Did you buy it via steam? Maybe the download somehow got corrupted.

You could try to right click the game in your library -> properties -> local files -> check integrity of gamefiles. If it is missing something it should download the missing files

Vragen? Stel ze gerust in het Nederlands, Engels of Duits^^

Fragen? Schreibt mich dan einfach auf Niederländisch, Englisch oder Deutsch^^

Questions? just ask them in Dutch, English or German^^

• Hi and welcome to this forum.

• In your stdout.txt there is an error regarding the connenction to the Epic-Store. I have no experience with the Epic-Store at all (maybe you just use it offline) but would be good to know if you have other games on this store that are running without errors? Maybe I got the infromation wrong. So if you use the game with Steam the suggestion from yellowcake would be the most obvious
    • It looks like the game stops very early in the loading process so there could be a problem with the settings.lua file. In that the game stores several general information (resolution, texture quality, used mods...). I have no idea where this file is located within an Epic-Store installation (with Steam it's in the user folder). I would recommend you to look for this file on you system. You can rename it and use the attached default settings.lua (its based on my system so maybe the resoultion etc. won't suit to your system, but it should work anyway). If this does not help you can try to edit one line in this file replace renderer = "VULKAN", with renderer = "OPENGL", and try again (use some basic texteditor). If it's still not working uploading your original settings.lua would be good.
    • Another possibility would be a blocking firewall or antivirus (so maybe check these systems for messages).
  • Hi Dunkel / yellowcake thanks a lot for the responses.

Actually after several tries I got it figured out, although I had everything set for the game to use my dedicated GPU it seems it was still trying to use the integrated one, I got the integrated GPU disabled and the problem got solved.

• Winds

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt
  • Dunkel The Epic Store has the same option haha, just an other way to get there

Winds Great that it worked! Have fun transporting ^^

Vragen? Stel ze gerust in het Nederlands, Engels of Duits^^

Fragen? Schreibt mich dan einfach auf Niederländisch, Englisch oder Deutsch^^

Questions? just ask them in Dutch, English or German^^

BlueBrixx