Game crashes when generating roads on a custom map

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• looking for help :)

made a custom map , placed towns and now trying to connect them with road

game is crashing to desktop when it tries to generate the roads, have reduced the towns to 2 (near each other) and connect the 2 towns then hit generate, game crashes to desktop with just 2 towns, have made sure there is a clear path between the 2 towns but that didnt help still crashes

so apart from making the roads manually (which will take ages and not look natural)

is there anything else i could try to stop the error?

or is there a mod that will connect the towns with a decent random road that does not require manual placing of straight and curved pieces of road?

i can supply the dump file if there is anyone that can understand it and why its crashing :)

• just tried attaching stdout file and its saying to big to attach hopefully the error is in the following txt which seems to be where the town connections are generated

hopefully someone can see what is causing error have tried a few new maps and the connecting towns bar goes to about 87% then crashes no warning and then im back on desktop :/

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC ()

• Any comments? thoughts ?

still having same problem on a custom map the map i am making is a wide ocean sea with few islands in middle main land areas are right and left of the huge ocean can place towens fine, can place industries fine, when i try to generate connecting roads it fills the generating bar then crashes to desktop with this error screen

Is there a limitation on distances between towns and connecting roads to them?

i tried filling in the ocean area then tried connecting roads got the same error

my next thing to try is manual place more towns on the filled in area of the ocean and see if the conencting roads works, if it does ,i will then have to delete all the towns and connecting roads on the flat ground i filed in and make the flat area ocean again leaving the side land area towns all connected :)

BlueBrixx