Road questions

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello, I've got a few questions regarding the roads.
    Currently I have 3 cities, lets call them A,B,C.
    B and C are connected by rail and road.
    A and B are connected by road (with bus)
    A and C are connected by the roads above.

With the current main roads I wanted to play around with the idea of a highway, so I made one with the construction seen above. It just gives me 2 problems:
    - It kills passenger transport by train. (even with busses feeding the station)

-The intersection between A,B,C clogs up because noone desides to take the trains.

So I can't remove the roads because of the main connection (which is fine, just like reallife), and it kills the traintransport, I would like to play trainfever, not busfever this way :P

So the questions are:
    Is there a way to keep having a decent profit with trains and a highway. (Do I have to suck it up till my trains can go faster? Its 1980 and their speed isnt super)
    Are there any mods or ideas to build a intersection which can stop or lessen intersection jamming (without lowering carspeed)
    Is there a way to make the game stop updating my country roads into cityroads?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mr Rave ()

• I'm sorry nobody has replied to your questions yet. I'll give it a try.

Zitat

Is there a way to keep having a decent profit with trains and a highway?

The simulated population always takes the fastest way to their desired destination. If your trains were faster than taking the highway, they would use your trains. If they're not, well... then you basically dug your own hole by building the highway in the first place. Try improving the frequency of your lines by using more/faster vehicles and upgrade or rebuild your track to allow higher travel speed. Since build 4820 car drivers should get tired of being stuck in traffic jams and therefore take your lines.

Zitat

Are there any mods or ideas to build a intersection which can stop or lessen intersection jamming?

I personally haven't heard of any mods that do so and I'm not even sure if roads are modable yet.

Zitat

Is there a way to make the game stop updating my country roads into cityroads?

As far as I know, there is none. But why would you bother? City roads don't really give you any disadvantage. Perhaps you mean country dirt roads to modern asphalt roads?

BlueBrixx