Mods Not Working!!!

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows the solution to this problem, I am trying to start a new game on the Mac in TF, when I load it up none of my mods are there?!? What is going on! Someone must know the solution.

Please reply soon so I do not regret buying this game.

Howach.

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Mods activated in-game? Starting year of mods reached? Understood the fact that without more information, it's not very easy to help you (what mods, when you start, starting a new game/trying to activate mods in a savegame, etc.)?

TT herrscht!

• Mods activated in-game? Starting year of mods reached? Understood the fact that without more information, it's not very easy to help you (what mods, when you start, starting a new game/trying to activate mods in a savegame, etc.)?

I have the all available from 1850 activated, and yes all of them are in the right folder and are activated

• Edit 2: I remember the three stars behind the mod indicating something... I am not sure what anymore though. Maybe somebody else here ( @DarkMo maybe?) remembers? I think it had to do something with old/new modsystem, but for sure, the three stars should normally not be there.

TT herrscht!

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von TT junkie ()

• It says that the mods are not compatible, when you install it with the TFMM it will work. Sry for my English!

Edit: The problem is, that the mods have to be .zip files. It is recommend to make a shortcut to pack.

MacBookPro 10.12(macOS Sierra); 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7; 16GB Ram;
    Grafikkarte: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

• That would also explain why some of the folders in the /mods directory do not comply to the new syntax (which is nameofauthor_nameofmod_version, as in merk_br120_1 for example). Did you install the mods manually?

It's weird tho, that even the mods that do follow (like Merk's ICE 1) seem to have those three stars behind them.

TT herrscht!

• That would also explain why some of the folders in the /mods directory do not comply to the new syntax (which is nameofauthor_nameofmod_version, as in merk_br120_1 for example). Did you install the mods manually?

It's weird tho, that even the mods that do follow (like Merk's ICE 1) seem to have those three stars behind them.

Yes I did Install manually

It says that the mods are not compatible, when you install it with the TFMM it will work. Sry for my English!

Edit: The problem is, that the mods have to be .zip files. It is recommend to make a shortcut to pack.

Thanks

• Yeah then maybe you want to try installing them using either Train Fever Mod Manager or Train Fever Game Manager. Those are extra programs that can be found on the webdisc here and here. Read the description and chose the one that seems more suitable to you (I use TFMM, but then again I have Windows here, so I can't say which of the two is better for mac). Both of them offer installing multiple mods AFAIK, so that should not take that much time.

PS. In most mod descriptions using one of the external mod managers is recommended, and I guess there is a reason for that.

TT herrscht!

• Yeah then maybe you want to try installing them using either Train Fever Mod Manager or Train Fever Game Manager. Those are extra programs that can be found on the webdisc here and here. Read the description and chose the one that seems more suitable to you (I use TFMM, but then again I have Windows here, so I can't say which of the two is better for mac). Both of them offer installing multiple mods AFAIK, so that should not take that much time.

PS. In most mod descriptions using one of the external mod managers is recommended, and I guess there is a reason for that.

I have had it to work! I am using TFMM thanks to everyone who helped you all deserve a "Golden Star" Lol!

• Three stars pointing to wrong folder names too. LINT Vareo i.E. is missing the underscore and digit of version number. In resuld it will get displayed with three stars.
    since you can activate them the storage location is right.
    Did you use the tfmm earlier? If so than donwload unzip and store the mods again.
    And correct the folder naming.
    TF cannot handle the tfmm.ini. It requests a info.lua for each single mod.
    If there is not info.lua for older mods available, just copy one and adjust to the used mod.

In summary:
    Just make sure you have a info.lua in each single mod folder to get it running. If there is only the tfmm.ini you can activate them but it won't work.

• I think this is applicable to the problem I have, the RailJet crashes my game every time i load the mod!

• Okay, new problem, new start: What railjet? (there are like four different ones). Crash to desktop without message, or with message? If message, which one? Screenshot of it?

TT herrscht!

• Okay, new problem, new start: What railjet? (there are like four different ones). Crash to desktop without message, or with message? If message, which one? Screenshot of it?

The one from Akamas and no it does not show a message just turns the screen black, and the cursor is visible, then i have to press the power button to force it to shut down. And that is the end of it!

BlueBrixx