(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Good morning.

Ale 601 - 803 - 801/940 and 841 trains available for download on dma forums.

We also have published the set of E636 repaints (XMPR livery) made by Manushinto27 , you'll find it in hz1061 topic.

Updated locomotives E424, E645/646 and E656 with few correction, such as new buy menu (the old one was adding a locomotives composition into MTU section), blending correction, added dirt/rust maps and mesh correction on some E656 locomotives.

Tomorrow will be the time for piano ribassato xmpr coaches.

• Hi guys! I'm trying to export my model with Blender 2.79 using the Train Fever plugin but I can't because I can't see the materials under the "Train Fever Material" section. Can you help me, please? I can see only this:

• As I said earlier, it's best to just assign a material to your model and ignore the warnings at the export. The model will be exported perfectly fine. As the exporter is still for Train Fever, most of the settings the exporter offers are unusable anyway. ;)

Edit: The same is for your material. TPF2 hat changes so that many of the old materials are also invalid.

Wenn euch meine Mods gefallen und ihr meine Arbeit unterstützen wollt, würde ich mich über eine kleine Spende sehr freuen. ;)

https://paypal.me/doschi01

• Hello everyone, I've been following for some time and now I have decided to write what I think.

All beautiful, finally Italy is waking up on the TF2 FS models.

But if we want to cover the various eras at least since 1920, some historical models that are too important to be forgotten are needed. I indicate a few.

Steam Loco: 851 - 940 - 740 - 625 - 685 - 691
    Diesel Loco: 341 - 342 - 343 - 345 - 445
    Diesel railcars: Aln 556 - ALn 772 - ALn 668 - ALn 990 - ALn442 / 448 TEE Breda- Minuetto
    Three-phase locomotives: E 551 - E333 - E431 - E 432 - E554
    C.C. locomotives : E 626 - E 428 - E 444 (the others are now there)
    Electric Multiple Units: ALe 840 (also for the three-phase, you can make the bi-current) - ALe 880 - ALe 540 (the other otas thanks to Raptor are there).
    Passenger carriages: Type 1921 - Type Centoporte - Type 1957 - Type 1959 - Carriages X - TEE Grand Comfort carriages, the rest is there.
    Luggage compartment: At least one two-axle type DI - one Dz type 1946 - one type X that can be made in various liveries.
    Wagons Goods: Wagon L - Wagon F peak roof - Gqrs wagon - Wagon And the rest that is already there we make it go well.

Tell me if it isn't.
    Ciao.
    Maurizio

• Hi there

Well that is a very long list :D

Modeling even one locomotive takes a lot of time and energy, so maybe learn how to do it and help the modders to complete your list. :)

Otherwise, it always helps if you find some technical drawings of the vehicles you request as these are essential for modeling.

• Passenger carriages: Type 1921 - Type Centoporte - Type 1957
    Wagons Goods: Wagon L - Wagon F peak roof

well if i have got enough time i would make at least one of them ...... maybe F ones.

Centoporte, Tipo1921, Corbellini.... F and L .... honestly, when I think about italian cars these are the ones which come to my mind ... they scream "bella italia" like nothing else :)

About trifase locos: They sure are awesome and very interesting for those who are interested in the technics of trains
    but
    .... are trifase overhead wires possible in the game? I dont think so (correct me please if they are) ....

MfG, die Licaon

• Hi there

Well that is a very long list :D

Modeling even one locomotive takes a lot of time and energy, so maybe learn how to do it and help the modders to complete your list. :)

Otherwise, it always helps if you find some technical drawings of the vehicles you request as these are essential for modeling.

Unfortunately I am not a "modeller", but I have a good knowledge of the railway world (especially FS, but also quite SNCF, DB, ÖBB).

I can certainly help with photos and technical drawings.

But I can also get help from a friend of mine, excellent modeller for Train Simulator.

This is his site, almost all the models you see he made them. Unfortunately he doesn't have much time to do transformations from TS to TF2 at the moment, but he is willing to give the source codes for the conversions.
    http://www.ildeposito.net/

He has pretty much everything you need.
    And he doesn't want anything in return, just thanks.

Right, the Corbellini are inevitable, they are very reminiscent of the famous "umbauwagen" of the DB.
    And they have also been part of the Italian railway "panorama" for 50 years.

The three-phase?
    In my opinion it is possible. Very possible.

Go to see here on the site of my friend Renzo great modeller for TS:
    he told me that it shouldn't be a problem to convert models from TS to TF2. Except that he has little time.
    And on its site there are practically all three-phase locomotives.
    And he also did the piling and the catenary.
    http://www.ildeposito.net/

The catenary on TF2 can only be done aesthetically, just to have a different and very characteristic system, well known also by Austrian and German enthusiasts, since it arrived at Brenner.
    I repeat, in my opinion it is important to copy as Austrian fans did, for example, with "Austria Fever".
    They have created models for the game of almost all eras, so that you have coverage if one wants to play from the beginning.

And it's history. It's culture!

Finally, I tell you that some models of locomotives, railcars and carriages, among those that I have indicated before, can be put on the game as means of other European railway companies, because they had remained in those countries at the end of the Second World War.

For example the ALn 556 railcars also had them in Yugoslavia, the E 626s in Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia, the centoporte carriages, they also had them in Yugoslavia and Germany (few specimens, but there were).

Ciao.

Mauri

Edit by Yoshi: Merged 3 Posts. Please edit your post to add more content instead of posting seperate posts in a row. Please do not use bigger fontsizes.

• The Centoporte/1921 came also to DR (German Democratic Republik) and PKP (Poland) :D , the F carri merci came to MAV, JZ, PKP, DR .... i think a lot of cars came all among Europe ;)

but it goes the other way too. Some FS steam locos were former Austrian ones. Like Gr.728/729.

Gr. 729 was former KkStB 170 (maybe TPF1 Mod can be repainted, ask Franzl kkStB 170 / SB 170 / BBÖ 170 )
    Gr. 728 was former KkStB 270 (maybe old TF Mod can be reworked/repainted, same author; kkStB 270 )

would be two steamers for a start. ;) https://www.ferrovie.info/images/news6/728_022_faenza.jpg

MfG, die Licaon

• Exactly.

Very good.

Now we understand each other!

This is the message that I wanted to catch.

Even the 380 BBÖ .... the FS had some, I think they were 9.

They also ended up in the JZ.

• Yes, I also support the opinion that we need some earlier FS-trains. ;):thumbup:

In the meanwhile I'm doing the latest models (or at least the latest livery), will start to make the Navetta-versions now. There will also be 1st class and the blue sleeperette-coach of MDVE.

• Hello Mauri and Licaon! New members are always welcome!

I had looked for the tree-phase catenary here and it seems that the catenary laying is hard-coded into the game, therefore out of modding bounds (at least last time I've checked someone said this).

This is very good news: international rolling stock is welcome because it can be used in multiple scenarios.

Also the news of the repaints is very good! Repaints are way easier and I hope he can help us there by letting us use his creation.

Personally I'd like to finish my Ale724 first, then move to make some repaints for UIC cargo wagons (that way I'll be forced to learn how to damn paint these trains!).

• Yes, I also support the opinion that we need some earlier FS-trains. ;):thumbup:

In the meanwhile I'm doing the latest models (or at least the latest livery), will start to make the Navetta-versions now. There will also be 1st class and the blue sleeperette-coach of MDVE.

Very good! :thumbup::!::!:

Hello Mauri and Licaon! New members are always welcome!

I had looked for the tree-phase catenary here and it seems that the catenary laying is hard-coded into the game, therefore out of modding bounds (at least last time I've checked someone said this).

This is very good news: international rolling stock is welcome because it can be used in multiple scenarios.

Also the news of the repaints is very good! Repaints are way easier and I hope he can help us there by letting us use his creation.

Personally I'd like to finish my Ale724 first, then move to make some repaints for UIC cargo wagons (that way I'll be forced to learn how to damn paint these trains!).

Great!
    We can see if my friend Renzo gives us some help to be able to use some of his models for TS to convert them for TF2.

But we have to decide together which of these to start.

Meanwhile, I know that you are already dealing with some models, so let's finish those first and then we see what we can decide to do together.

• Hallo everyone!

Now I tell you other things that I consider important.

1) We start by identifying foreign material that also circulated frequently in Italy in the various eras, WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE for TF2. Both locomotives, railcars, passenger cars and freight cars. We can make a list. In an Italian scenario they would be perfect.

An example is the VT11 TEE of the DB, another example are the passenger cars type X of the ÖBB, of the DB, the type 28 of the ÖBB that ran everywhere.

2) In addition to the FS rolling stock, which we already talked about yesterday, there are railway vehicles that could greatly interest almost all European enthusiasts and therefore worthy of attention.

AND THAT ARE STILL TO DO.

Usually they were prestigious rolling stock, such as the VT 5145 ("Blauer Blitz"), used between Wien and Venice, Trieste, Praha and Berlin.

Or also, for example, the Sncf's RGP 825 X2700 series, a diesel complex used between various countries on the borders of France in TEE services.

In short, even if I am not a 3D modeler, (but it is not said that sooner or later I will not try, but I will start from scratch) I like to provide indications I hope well received.

This is because I am noticing that many railway enthusiasts, competent people, have approached the game.

The German, Dutch and Austrian Transport Fever communities are quite developed and launched (I myself have already completed scenarios entirely dedicated to the ÖBB and DB, in TF1).

Here we can help make "ours" take off.

For real.

• Oh, I had already talked to Renzo before, I asked him if he could give me some models. He agreed and gave me the E424 but in the end RaptorArk was faster. The problem is that the textures do not stay linked to the model so I, and possibly we, need to redo them. I suck at texturing, but I'm specialized in 3D editing.

I could call Renzo to get more models. I hope he has some steam loco for us.

• <<.....I could call Renzo to get more models. I hope he has some steam loco for us.....>>

Sure!

Contact Renzo and tell him you spoke to me.

Of the rolling stock I mentioned in the list I made a few posts ago, he has pretty much everything.

We have to decide what to ask him, to begin with.

In the meantime, as a steam locomotive, I would start with a Gr. 740, the most common and most numerous.

Then it has very nice centoports, for passenger carriages one could start from those, to begin with.

BlueBrixx