(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• omg, will you make also etr 610? :0

Spoiler alert: yes, I'll make ETR600/610 too :D It's simple to edit the ETR675 to make it an ETR600, the problem is to complete ETR675 :D I need time but I will publish ETR675 and ETR600 or 610. In the next weeks I'll try the pre-release version of ETR485 Frecciargento and ETR460 by Angier so... Frecciargento is finally coming in the game!

• Hello !

I have a little question : is anyone planned to create a recent regional multiple unit ? (like the minuetto whitch can add an electric and diesel trains)

I find it is one of the few things we miss to have a fully italian game ^^

thx

• I'm currently working on the Stadler GTW, a diesel and recent regional train in some italian regions' liveries. But i'm working on the e414 too and I'm a bit slow, so they needs some time to come out.

The model is almost completed, I've to finish the diesel engine's parts (the model I've started from was from Denesberky for tpf1 and it was in the electric version) and make 2 of 3 liveries.

• Hello !
    I'm really glad to all of you for your work and your time and I'm really happy to see that there is in work some new generation trains finally.
    In my opinion, it'll be useful for a complete italian package to have also some new regional train as "Swing" diesel train, "Jazz", "Rock", or the horrible "TAF", waiting for the one of the most beautiful "ALE 724", and I think that it'll be necessary a pilot wagon for the "frecciabianca" class.
    Thank you really so much!

• Yes, all the purposes are good ❤️

We actually are a bunch of 3-4 peeps working actively. I think that you can expect those contents being developed soon.

Modern contents I will personally work in the close time are E652 (tigre) and UIC-X + semipilota medie distanze (that schifezz with the tartarug cab).

Please, if you have any draw of the uic-z semipilota for intercity, send or post here. We actually can't produce it cause of lack of blueprints.

Se c'avete li disegni de sta semipilota, mandateli

• Hello.

So you may have noticed that there is no more WIP in the title, that's because I'd like this thread to be more comprehensive of all the mods with Italian setting.

First: my personal WIP right now is the ATR 100! This streamlined 3-cars DMU was built in 1936 to 1940 and was supposed to be an elite way of travel, featuring a kitchen, postman office, retractable tables, elegant decorations and speeds up to 160 km/h. It was meant to be the Diesel version of the ETR200, the fastest and most prestigious train of the Italian Kingdom. Unfortunately braking technology inexperience lead to the lowering of the max speed limit to 120 kmh, otherways it couldn't stop safely.

Only 9 units were built, of which 4 were bombed in the War and one was destroyed in an accidental fire due to a technical defect of oil spillage, which was never fixed.

In the 50s this unit was repaired and the remaining were refitted with first class seats only. It has also got the famous grey-green livery, the same as the Settebello. That's why it was unofficially renamed "Trebello" because it had only 3 cars.

The DMU's career ended in the 60s, when it had become clear that it was too expensive to run and too dangerous due to the continuous breakdowns and possibility of engine fires (in fact, one unit caught fire in 1961).

Second: I've wrote it in my Discord channel, but I'll write it here as well:

"I'm having some ideas to make some secondary mods, all by myself, regarding Egyptian trains. The problem is that I can't find almost any info on contemporary passenger carriages. Have you got some? Model name, orthogonal schemes etc. are welcome! PM me or find my channel in the Italian server"

Third: I started a very tiny project to update a mod of TheMetroMan94 regarding the Italian catenary of DomTrain , hope you like it.

• Update on my old FS freight cars:

the pack is growing :D

done so far:
    - FS L (short open freight cars): with cabina del freno and without, and with rod
    - FS F (short covered freight cars): with cabina del freno and without; and with different ventilation
    - FS FF (large covered freight cars): with different ventilation
    - FS FFa: two conjoined FF cars for fast freight local trains
    - FS Ts: F with sliding roof (prototype?)
    - FS Hg: refridgerator
    - FS LL: large open freight car
    - FS LLk: large open freight car for coal/coke
    - FS M: small tank car
    - FS PPa: trasporto automobili ;)

is it too much?

MfG, die Licaon

• This pack will be a must.

It will be interesting not only for Italians, but for all Europeans who love this game.

Only two signs on the wagons.

- FS Hg: refrigerator ----> White livery until the early 1950s, AFTER in ALUMINIUM livery.

- FS PPa: trasporto automobili ----> This wagon was used to transport cars on passenger trains, not for cars leaving factories.

I would say that the Pack can be considered complete.

Actually, a flat wagon with bogies, with stakes, for the transport of wood and iron bars may be missing (typ Poz).

But that's my idea.
    This does not mean that it should be put in this pack.

Anyway a huge GRAZIE to Sandra for the great job done.

Mauri

Photo of the PPaut wagon:

• Another thing.

- FS FFa: two conjoined FF cars for fast freight local trains ----> No. This is a prototype for transport cars. Covered double wagons.

The "Stückgut-Schnellverkehr" of the Italian Railways were made up of wagons with faltenbalg, like this one in the photo.

These wagons were also used together with passenger trains, for the fast delivery of packages and mail.

BlueBrixx