[RELEASED] Brazilian Intercity Buses mod pack [BETA]

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• [PT-BR]

Olá para todos.

Com muita alegria estou disponibilizando para dowload a versão beta do meu pacote de mods para o TrainFever, o pacote inclui 11 ônibus brasileiros, abaixo segue a lista dos nomes com as datas de fabricação:

[ENG]

Hello to all.

With great joy I am offering to dowload the beta version of my package mods for TrainFever, the package includes 11 Brazilian buses, below is a list of names with dates of manufacture:

Marcopolo Bertioga – 1949>1960 [real photo]

Marcopolo I – 1968>1972 [real photo]

Marcopolo III – 1974>1983 [real photo]

Marcopolo G4 1983>1992 [real photo]

CMA DInossauro – 1985>1995 [real photo]

Marcopolo GV Viagio 1150 – 1992>2000 [real photo]

Marcopolo GV Viagio 1150 Truck – 1992>2000 [real photo]

Marcopolo G6 2000-2009 [real photo]

Marcopolo G6 DoubleDeck – 2000>2011 [real photo]

Marcopolo G7 – 2009>Em Produção/This still in production. [real photo]

Marcopolo G7 DoubleDeck – 2011 – Em Produção/This still in production. [real photo]

A versão ainda é beta pois necessita de alguns polimentos, seguem abaixo dois vídeos demostrando o mod.
    The version is still beta because she needs some "polishing", below are two videos demonstrating the mod.

Vídeo 1: ônibus presentes no pacote / bus present in package

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Vídeo 2: Mod em funcionamento no jogo / Mod running the game

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I plan to upload here in trainfever.net, but do not know how to do it, could someone help me? Thanks to all.

• Very good work. That's a lot of beautiful busses :thumbup:

To upload, go to the Download section, navigate to "Mods" -> "Transportmittel" -> "Busse" and then select "Eintrag erstellen" (pic1). You can also select English as your language in your personal forum settings (pic2).
    After upload, it may take some time for it to be downloadable, since the moderation team checks all uploads for violations first. But they're quite fast, shouldn't take more than a few hours.

On a personal note, please add some preview pictures. Not everyone likes to watch a video for that. Thanks.

• Buses... i LOVE buses. :D
    Very good work.

But the first video dosn´t work.

Are they free to repaint?

Ich bin nur dafür verantwortlich was ich schreibe, nicht was andere verstehen "wollen"!

System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit ; AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3,4 GHz ; 8 GB DDR3 Ram ; GeForce GTX 660 @ 3 GB GDDR5 Ram (Treiber: 431.36)

• Sir, you realy made my day! I WILL Check this out as soon as I get home (right now its about 1:30 pm in Germany and most of the People are at work). As I saw the First Pics of your Busses on trainfever.com a Few weeks ago, I checked out the thread minimum two times every Day to be One of the First to get it :D in my opinion, intercitybusses should be in the game since release, but they don't. Thank you ever so much for closing this Gap!!!!!!!
    Best wishes and greetings from the Other side of the World :)

• I just tested it and in my eyes there are a couple of things that have do be changed:
    1. Passenger capacity is too big. For example the "Bertioga" accepts 32 passengers. I think thats the real capacity, but in TF the capacities are divided by 4.
    2. The buses are too cheap, if you compare it to the vanilla buses.
    3. The models are too big. They collide on small roads:

• alright, now about the prices. I got a formula, which are based upon main features. of the vehicle in this era.

Try to match the calculation to it, so it is mostly not imbalanced.

Prices of the vehicles are up to you, they should be around the price of the "vanilla Bus".

calculation: (Amount of person*max.Speed)/Running cost per year="Favor stat"

try to match this number as far as you can (less people -> more speed, or less running cost). Your vehicles should never be this favorable and "easy to use".

if a vehicle of yours appears in the middle of 2 vanilla vehicle, appearance-times, you should sum up both vehicle's "Favor stat" and divide by 2.

• Iae blz? vc pretende fazer alguma textura para os onibus como da Santa Cruz, Cometa, Utíl, ETC? ficaria bem bonito esses modelos pintados. E tbm vai ser possível ver esses onibus
    com animação? vlw flw.

• These buses are wonderful adittions to the game and I use them a lot on my routes.
    I have to agree that they are sometimes a bit cheap to run, but I suppose it is balanced by the higher purchaseprice.
    The Bertioga is one of the most useful vehicles in the game as it closes the gap between the vanilla buses and have a highier top speed.

Keep up the good work!

BlueBrixx