Textures not showing properly on object

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all,

I'm starting to learn Blender and all of it features and I must say I'm getting the hang of it.

First little project is a Dutch signal. I know, we allready have a few, but somehow they feel a little of to me.

Here's the project so far. As you can see, the textures don't show properly on the model. In the upper right corner on the texture are 6 squares visible. These are the sunblinds. Those should be black yet only the middle one is. The two long lines next to het signs on the texture are the long parts of the ladder, but only one shows the texture. All the steps should be black to, but only the top one is.

Could someone please help me find out what the problem is here?

King regards,

yellowcake

Vragen? Stel ze gerust in het Nederlands, Engels of Duits^^

Fragen? Schreibt mich dan einfach auf Niederländisch, Englisch oder Deutsch^^

Questions? just ask them in Dutch, English or German^^

• Is there a way to see if the texture is applied to a face? I just selected the whole model in edit mode, went to the materials tab and clicked assign on good luck.
    But I'm not complaining as it worked^^

Thanks a lot for the help!

• I did notice that, but wasn't sure what was happening. Good to know:thumbup:

BlueBrixx