Swedish trains for Transport Fever 2

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Beautiful work Anton!

Is there any plans for the 60's style passenger cars?

Also is it long until we see the Rapid?

Keep up the amazing work👏👏

• Beautiful work Anton!

Is there any plans for the 60's style passenger cars?

Also is it long until we see the Rapid?

Keep up the amazing work👏👏

Thank you!

Yes, when it comes to passenger cars, the 60's style passenger cars will probably be next after I'm done with the 30's style passenger cars. And the Rapid locomotive will fit those nicely so that will be done at the same time. First, I want to finish litt D and F together with the 30's style passenger cars. However, I'm trying to finish X60 before continuning with the older vehicles.

Here are som more pictures of the passenger cars. Interiors are still missing.

• Amazing detail on the WC window! looks great.

• JÄVLAR Anton! Du har varit produktiv ser jag! 8| Bortom förväntan på detaljerna måste jag säga.... GRYMT jobbat. :thumbup: Det är nog dags för en donation ;)

• The work is truly incredible well done and makes the wait well worth it but got a question ive not seen answered. For the Swedish signal mod would it be possible to add the 4/5 light intermediate signals catenary signals or do they dont fit with how TF2 handles placement of singals?

• other swedish trains i found
    https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2271776649 y1 railbus

below need repaints or even overhauls but i guess better than starting from zero DONT FORGET TO ASK MOD OWNER FOR PERMISSION.

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…id=2272184062&searchtext= danish mf kustpilen y2
    there is also the electrical version of it which looks like the Swedish x31
    but the x31 is apparently a lot closer to the regina x50-x55 (Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo' bogies look also very simular) than it is to the danish er class (which uses Jacobs bogies Bo'2'2'2'Bo')

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…id=2125941727&searchtext= x2000

https://steamcommunity.com/wor…iledetails/?id=2079110546 Norwegian x74 mtr express equivalent

something extra not a train but if someone needs a stockholms commuter bus https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2018680657

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von meki ()

• The work is truly incredible well done and makes the wait well worth it but got a question ive not seen answered. For the Swedish signal mod would it be possible to add the 4/5 light intermediate signals catenary signals or do they dont fit with how TF2 handles placement of singals?

Thank you for your kind words. :)

It's totally possible to add 4 and 5 light intermediate signals for catenary but it's not my priority right now. But I have thought about udating the signals mod. There is a feature now in the game that makes it possible to sort signals by categories. I might add that to the signals mod, and maybe I could add some more signals at the same time.

I recently got some very generous donations and I just want to say thankyou very much for the support. It really means a lot.

X60 not finished yet, but getting really close now!

• meki also scandinavien modder on steam- Pa TRond NSB/Vy Trains and Waggons bsp. EL 18,Stadler Flirt NSB,Vy, NSB B7,modder Jones/ Class DR12,div. Waggons from Suomi,modder Max VR Class St3 Vectron,modder David Ranon DKKKKKK/DSB Litra ER,MF,EA,EB.modder Hostibus Morte/DSB Class MY,modder MR.J./Desiro RepaintsDSB,Nordjyske Jernbaner,modder Tank23/Stadler Flirt NSB Repaint,modder Maverick 2002/DSB Doppelstockwagen,modder Steven Emforce/SJE2,...for assets/misc transport fever 2 sweden ua. modder Jacmob01...

meki for EL18,modder OlaHaldor

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sebastianeh () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von mandigritsch mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Making the daily check in to the thread to see if theres any of Anton's X60 updates.

Edit by Grimes:

Kuname welcome to our forum.

Uploading images of other authors is not permitted. Please observe the forum rules.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Grimes ()

• How much does the X60 differ in components to the X61/62 beyond light variations and the fewer sections?

The biggest difference is the floor height. X60 has a higher floor than X61 and 62, which makes the doors slightly shorter on X60. And all the windows on X60 are all the same whereas the middle windows in every section on X61/X62 are larger and sits lower because of the lower floor.

The front is also different in that X60 has a slightly higher and more curved roof at the fronts.

The components on the roof are mostly the same but a little more spaced out on the X60. X60 also has three transformers whereas X61/X62 only has two. Some components look different, like the cooling fans visible in my image above. Then there are the small details like the coupling covers. The footsteps and handlebars at the front on X60 that is missing on X61/X62. And the different layouts of the top headlights.

X60 has no toilets. X61 has a single toilet and X62 has two toilets and a small bistro. There are no windows where the bistro and the toilets are situated.

Then there are differences within X61, like the different number of doors on the Västtrafik one compared to the ones from Östgötatrafiken and Skånetrafiken. And the interiors are different in all versions.

Then there is X60B that is basically an X60, but with the cab roof shape, headlights layout and roof components from X61. X60B will not be included in the mod, at least initially.

Hope that cleared things up. :P

BlueBrixx