Swedish trains for Transport Fever 2

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I've also been working on another project for a while, that is getting close to completion. Probably the most important train for a Swedish modern gameplay, after the Rc.locomotive. The high speed train X2000.

This is the original colour scheme. The newer ones will be included as well. I know there already is an X2000 mod in the Workshop, but It's just too innacurate for me.

Also, I know I really need to finish my projects before starting new ones. The list of unfinished vehicles is getting very long now :S

• I've also been working on another project for a while, that is getting close to completion. Probably the most important train for a Swedish modern gameplay, after the Rc.locomotive. The high speed train X2000.

This is the original colour scheme. The newer ones will be included as well. I know there already is an X2000 mod in the Workshop, but It's just too innacurate for me.

Also, I know I really need to finish my projects before starting new ones. The list of unfinished vehicles is getting very long now :S

The mod in the workshop is a low quality mod that has too many discrepancies to be called the real X2000, its also just a port of the Tf1 mod made by a different person. This is most certainly a welcome suprise :)

• amazing to see a proper x2000 in the works sadly it will not be a very good train for transport fever with its tiny maps even when taking the 25x25km
    because its acceleration is .... not good even for Swedish standards has far has game physics are concerned even rb/rc locos would be better if they could match the top speed rc7 maybe
    i which we had larger maps so the Swedish trains can use their superior top speed to horse power ratio

• Flawless ass always! Very good job! I´m very happy to see the comitment you still have for the project and the modding comunity. Thank you! :saint:

donations will be more frekvent from now on! :whistling::D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von Madox mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Hey thats a gorgeous job! Any chance, if its released, we could get an Amtrak version? The states tested one here in the 90s.

Thankyou!

Yes, there will be an Amtrak version. I will try to include all main versions, like the chinese one, Linx, NSB etc.

Will there also be a x2c/ nya x2000

Which looks and sounds different (way less fan sounds)

The new X2000 will also be included. But the only custom sound effects I do is horn and door opening/closing sounds. The engine sound will be the standard TF2 sound.

• The new X2000 will also be included. But the only custom sound effects I do is horn and door opening/closing sounds. The engine sound will be the standard TF2 sound.

ok

Some other thing isn't that the same pantograph used by Modern rc

lokomotives? Rc7 and rc6 what I know of And if it is could those Versions be added as well?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von meki mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Damn soon all i´ll be missing is some swedish steam locomotives and some matching wooden bodied coaches. Can´t wait for these to be finished.

• God its absolutely gorgeous, keep it up and look forward to the finished products or updates!

• Amazing work! Can't wait for the X60 and the X2000!

What is the status on the X60/X61/X62? Any estimated time of release?

By the way, please provide us a way to support your work. It is truly amazing.

• Måste säga är sjukt imponerad av det du gör, otroligt snyggt och detaljerat

Tack så mycket!

Amazing work! Can't wait for the X60 and the X2000!

What is the status on the X60/X61/X62? Any estimated time of release?

By the way, please provide us a way to support your work. It is truly amazing.

Thank you very much! There is a donate link in my signature, and in the mod descriptions on Steam Workshop. All support is really appreciated!

The X60/X61/X62 commuter trains are now available for download in the workshop.

BlueBrixx