Swedish trains for Transport Fever 2

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• someone's posted a picture Sweden fever

Which makes me think of what we need more

There is stuff like the x40 x50-55(Regina) er1 x31(Öresunds tåg)

And then there is the ra (sj express locomotive) x1 X10-x14.
    both x1 and x10 commuter trains from SL which got replaced by x60. the x1 was only used in Stockholm its direct successor the x10 was also used by allot of other operators and modified to fit those needs usually better seating toilets and less doors.

Didn't someone work on a d or da?

Main point being an er1 is good for modern Operation but for Sweden fever through the Ages

Older stock would be more useful

Or are most people here playing 1980-2050?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von meki ()

• From what I know, AntonT already showed an early WIP picture of the Øresundståg (I think also the Regina, but I'm not sure about that), and the Transitio ER1 could probably be repainted from Seamon 's Stadler KISS Mod

(By the way, for non-swedes, the train series you listed would be much easier to differentiate if you added the producer or operator, as well as punctuation...)

Meine Projekte und ausführliche Modding-Berichte hier im Forum:

Feluno bastelt

• I'm currently finishing the X2000. After that, I will do locomotives and coaches from the era 1930-1980. If you want to contribute to more models, I'm more than happy to help. Either you can start modeling yourself, or you can commission a model. The T43 got made this way, for a sum of money.

X2000 work in progress

Older vehicles work in progress that has been posted earlier in the thread

according to Seamon the er1 is to different so a simply repaint wont work sadly

Yes, ER1 has cab driver doors, different window layout and single doors instead of double doors. Maybe there are more differences.

• sadly i am terrible in 3d modeling and design in general not to mention i already failed doing an functional independent repaint
    for now i add the repaints to the source mod folder
    how much do commissions cost?

• I mean, new doors for the KISS really wouldn't be an issue, that'd be the work of an evening at best, but that of course still would leave the other issues. I can only offer - if someone wants to do the repaint, I could probably make the doors and help with script, but it will never get 100% accurate as long as noone creates it newly from the ground up.

sadly i am terrible in 3d modeling and design in general

Hey, don't be so harsh to yourself, even I managed to learn how to create models (be it only with a lot of help) :S

And yes, all that is really confusing at first, but once you actually get practice, it becomes easier with every step. All you really need is a strong enough will ;)

AntonT I can only repeat myself, your Models really look amazing and th level of detail you reach is astonishing :thumbup:

Meine Projekte und ausführliche Modding-Berichte hier im Forum:

Feluno bastelt

• Maybe I should start building a Minecraft dirt house on wells and try to get that moving

I get a Panik Attack just looking at the Blender x2000

Not to mention all the Animation and interiors Needed for a motor carriage so I probably need to start with a Locomotive

• I´m also looking for something like the x12 - x14 models. There is a way to obtain thease trains... We could pay Anton and make a order from him. :S I think the price is someting in the 200-250€ range. For example, the T44 model Anton made was a payed order from a guy iknow. 8)

• I´m also looking for something like the x12 - x14 models. There is a way to obtain thease trains... We could pay Anton and make a order from him. :S I think the price is someting in the 200-250€ range. For example, the T44 model Anton made was a payed order from a guy iknow. 8)

Well, it's a T43* Nicely modeled non the less<3

• I wanted to try out Patreon. If you want to support my work, you can subscribe here: https://www.patreon.com/TransportFeverSweden

If the demand still is high enough, there will certainly be more mods in the future.

X2000 is now online in the Workshop. A couple of color schemes are included, and if you want all color schemes, the full version of the mod is availbale on my Patreon page.

/Anton

• Very nice mod! One small detail: the X2000 sets have no blinking rear lights. In your mod they are blinking :)

Not true earlier X2000 had blinking lights until mid 2000~ atleast but sometime after that it was changed to constant red.

Its amazing to finally see the X2000 in Trf2 just a shame the game cant simulate tilting.

BlueBrixx