Das Ausführen des Spiels mit anderen Auflösungen stürzt ab, Build 35048

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• EN:

Running the game in windowed mode (1024 X 768 ) with OpenGL(WORK)

But using other resolutions results in a crash

i7 CPU

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32GB 3000MHz

The engine is OpenGL, using VULKAN will crash the game

NVIDIA Drive is 512.77

Hope to solve this problem soon

thank you all8o

sorry i should have attached bilingual

DE:

Ausführen des Spiels im Fenstermodus (1024 X 768) mit OpenGL (Arbeit)

Die Verwendung anderer Auflösungen führt jedoch zu einem Absturz

Konfigurationstabelle:

i7-CPU

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

32GB 3000MHz

Die Engine ist OpenGL, die Verwendung von VULKAN führt zum Absturz des Spiels

Hoffe, dieses Problem bald zu lösen

Danke euch allen

8o

Entschuldigung, ich hätte zweisprachig anhängen sollen

• Please note the forum rules

The common language in this forum is German. Alternatively, you can also write in English. Topics or contributions can also be written in another language, but in the case of mixed-language topics, a translation into German or English should be included.

• HarryBottle

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Game crashes after loading save 2 or 20 minutes in version 35048“ zu „Das Spiel stürzt zwischen 2 und 20 Minuten nach dem Laden eines gespeicherten Spiels in Build 35048 ab“ geändert.
  • Hello HarryBottle, your TPF2 does not have full access to its resources.

Please update TPF2 via steam.

Please switch from OpenGL to Vulkan.

NVIDIA driver is old, here is the new version 511.79.0.0.

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• Hi, the message you posted in the "code" is not an error message. It's just a normal step in the game start (you will find this in any stdout.txt).

I don't see any significant error in the stdout.txt you posted. You should try checking the game installation for errors and try again (You can do this in the steamclient: "Steamclient>Transportfever 2>Properties>Local>Verify integrity of game files...").

In the stdout.txt you posted we don't see any mods at all but you mentioned you once used some. If mods are used in a savegame and they are not active anymore you must be very lucky if the savegames start or runs without errors (depends on the mods). So if you want to use such a savegame you should reinstall the used mods to be save.

Do you have this problem when starting a new game too?

• First of all thank you, I remember this sentence, I have given feedback to let him try to check the integrity of the game.

Sorry I asked about no mods.

And yes, the new game will still crash, not the old version save. The strange thing is that it can run after entering a new game, but it will freeze after playing for a short time or a long time.

Other games do not have this problem and can run normally.

• Mh, if the game installation is ok, no mods, new drivers and the hardware requirements are met this could indicated a hardware-/overheating issue. But I think I would at first contact Urban Games Support directly. In the folder where the stdout.txt is saved there are also *.dmp files. If one is written at the crash maybe Urban Games can find a problem noted in this file.

• Mh, if the game installation is ok, no mods, new drivers and the hardware requirements are met this could indicated a hardware-/overheating issue. But I think I would at first contact Urban Games Support directly. In the folder where the stdout.txt is saved there are also *.dmp files. If one is written at the crash maybe Urban Games can find a problem noted in this file.

Hey! The problem seems to be in the VULKAN engine. After the game uses the VULKAN engine to open, an error is reported, but after replacing the OpenGL engine, the game can enter normally. But like I said before, it will crash.

Open game crash screenshot

• When they introduced the Vulkan engine it won't run on all grafic cards. Still a lot of players in this forum are using the OPENGL engine for this reason. This is still the official workaround. See FAQ/Troubleshooting regarding the "Vulkan" release: https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/3109143950416108967/

So, would be nice to see if the game doesn't crash with Vulkan but it won't be necessarily the root cause if it does not start with Vulkan at all.

• When they introduced the Vulkan engine it won't run on all grafic cards. Still a lot of players in this forum are using the OPENGL engine for this reason. This is still the official workaround. See FAQ/Troubleshooting regarding the "Vulkan" release: https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/3109143950416108967/

So, would be nice to see if the game doesn't crash with Vulkan but it won't be necessarily the root cause if it does not start with Vulkan at all.

Thank you for your reply, it has helped me a lot. :)

But I have tried this method, and Vulkan still crashes.

I asked him to delete the shader cache file.

After opening Vulkan, to generate the shader cache, it still crashes.

I declare:

Vulkan is completely out of the game

OpenGL can go in and open a new save, but it crashes for a short time

:(

Now it's because of the resolution problem, when using 1024 X 768 no problems.

Under the OpenGl engine can run the game normally.

But when using high resolution it crashes with an error.

Full screen, Borderless, Windowed both can't on high resolution.

Mh, if the game installation is ok, no mods, new drivers and the hardware requirements are met this could indicated a hardware-/overheating issue. But I think I would at first contact Urban Games Support directly. In the folder where the stdout.txt is saved there are also *.dmp files. If one is written at the crash maybe Urban Games can find a problem noted in this file.

Where can i find Urban Games Support I don't know what the email address is.

thanks.

• HarryBottle

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Das Spiel stürzt zwischen 2 und 20 Minuten nach dem Laden eines gespeicherten Spiels in Build 35048 ab“ zu „Das Ausführen des Spiels mit anderen Auflösungen stürzt ab, Build 35048“ geändert.
BlueBrixx