After 6 months working on a map the game crashes

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Dear All

If someone could help it would be very apprechiated. I am working on a map w 480 mods, the last 6 months was fine. I tried out industry mods but it started to freeze.

Tried to delete and load another industry mod, or without industry mod but didn't helped. Now it seems I lost the map. (interesting that when it is paused I can build etc but as soon as I hit the play it crashes in1-2 minutes)

this is the message I get

__CRASHDB_CRASH__ struct AssertException: C:\GitLab-Runner\builds\1BJoMpBZ\1\ug\urban_games\train_fever\src\Game\transport\EdgeReservationManager.cpp:67: void __cdecl transport::EdgeReservationManager::Reserve(const class ecs::Entity &,const struct transport::Path &,int,int): Assertion `pr.first->second.first == entity' failed.

HTTP PUT failed: connect: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

HTTP PUT failed again: connect: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

HTTP PUT failed: connect: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

Exception type: Fatal error

Details:

Assertion Failure: Assertion `pr.first->second.first == entity' failed.

Thank you for the help

G

• Dear All

I paste the stout file I found. Tested again and when the game is paused I can build, delet, change but as soon as I press the play it crashes in1-2 minutes.

I know probably I shouldn't delete any industry mod and load another but it freezed so I tried. Now it's unplayable. Is there a way to purge a save game from all the mods and keep the tracks, stations and streets?

Thanks for the answers

Dateien

• stdout.txt

(540,06 kB, 85 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Greg_R

HTTP PUT fehlgeschlagen: Verbindung: Es wurde versucht, auf einen Socket auf eine Weise zuzugreifen, die durch seine Zugriffsberechtigungen verboten ist.

HTTP PUT faileC: resolve: No such host is known

HTTP PUT faileC: Auflösung: Kein solcher Host bekannt.

Your savegame is OK, you have an internal break, either steam launcher or game file.

1. Steam-Update

2. Repair game via Steam / Game-Version 35049 is new / your Build is 35045

When updating to the NEW version, please note that some mods need to be updated, e.g. CommonApi, Modular_tram_station, NEP2 etc. Please read in the forum what needs to be renewed to be able to play stress-free.

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• Sadly the problem still not solved. All the mods are updated now, and the game is also the newest build.

Is there any way to purge out all the problematic mods and keep only the map w railway tracks and roads/highways?

I don't feel the strength in myself to rebuild all the tracks w stations.

(also I learned the lesson not to change an industry mod to another)

Dateien

• stdout.txt

(10,63 kB, 92 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hi riegergo, in the last stdout.txt no error is recorded. Looks like the game was started and closed without any problem. You will need to reproduce the error and upload the stdout.txt directly after the carsh (do not start the game again before copying the stdout.txt).

• Dear Dunkel

I reproduced the error as you said (it wasn't difficult) and uploaded the stdout file.

Every time the same: when the game is paused I can build, demolish, change, purchase but as soon as I press the play it crashes in1-2 minutes whatever I do. Would you please check the new stdout please?

Thanks

• I found a case where a user had the same error message and the problem was solved by deactivating a mod (HAP...Airport...) you also use . So maybe give it a try to start of. Thread and Mod-Link see here:

LINK: https://www.transportfever.net/index.php?thread/17219-absturz-w%C3%A4hrend-dem-spielen-tpf2/&postID=350290#post350290

This error sadly does not say something about the causing mod or object and it is (at least for me) not clear what element is the problem (street, track, pathfinding..???). Maybe you could send the stdout.txt to Urban Games. Not sure if they analyse problems when someone is using a lot of mods, but maybe they can give a hint what this error message is related to. Looking at the mentioned thread above and that the error message contains "transport", I would have an eye on all terminals, streets, tracks, lines etc., that you build before the error occured the first time. Try to delete this parts and deactivate the latest mods. Maybe you find the cause step by step.

In generall it would be a good idea not to use steam mods directly (even if this is a little bit more effort for you). We had it several times, that a steam mods gets take down and if it's not a "simple" mod, that can be easily deactivate, this could mean your savegame won't even start anymore. There is a description in the lexikon how to do this: LINK: https://www.transportfever.net/lexicon/index.php?entry/366-save-and-update-steam-workshop-mods-tpf2/

I also make a copy of my savegame every time I worked on it. So if a problem (like yours) does occure after a certain time (and can not be attributed to a certain change), I can switch back to a old version and only loose some hours of work but not the whole file. Btw.: with the default setup the game makes an autosave every (I think )10 minutes. Have you allready tried to use the oldest autosave you have and is the problem already in this save (autosaves normally are named like your savegabe with an "autosave_" in front of the name and they are normally shown at the end of the "load savegame" list)?

Looks like there is no easy solution for you but fingers crossed you find the problem.

• Dear Dunkel

I sent the stdout to UG more than a week ago but there's no answer yet. I have save games about this map from before but sadly none of them works. Although it's weird for me that I see some construction thing mentioned in the last lines in the stdout file I'm really a beginner so that doesn't says anything for me. Also weird that only crashes when it is not paused so that tells me that it is something what AI controls not me. I saw among the lines that in the HAP mod some of the files has not been UTF-8 so I fixed it but didn't helped. Maybe I try to remove HAP. I remember that the problem started a week later when I deleted magnetic reaper's industry mod and installed yeol's industry. It worked fine for a while than crashed. I tried to remove all the industry mod but couldn't. I have a feeling that I messed up the file with these maneuvers but that happens when someone doesn't know exactly the consequences of his actions. I'll try what you suggested and report back.

Thank you that you're helping

• I don't want to say it out loud but maybe I find the problem. That is a thing that I stupidly deleted industry mod and activated another one but I also became slightly addicted to build with collision. So I find a small city which caused problems. I deleted it. Than I got a real proper stdout crash, not an unexplainable. I find a farm.con problem so deleted all the farms too. Now I played almost 8 hours without any problems. Hope it will stay as it is.

Thank you guys for all the tips and helps. Good to have this community.

BlueBrixx