Retaining wall Mod

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all,

trying to build a retaining wall as in picture, what im trying to achive is bottom part of wall in circle (1) and the top part of the wall like in circle (2) but if i try to get it nice and flush at top it bleeds through the wall at the bottom so its no longer flush, if i get it nice and flush at the bottom then there is a gap behind the wall, i have tried a few other mods but im getting the same effect, ideally is there a mod of a high concrete wall i can push into the side of a hill that will be flush at the bottom and the hill ends up neatly at the top of the wall , there is a better mod out there to achive this, as always very great full for any help suggestions :)

• Thanks for the reply, at least i now know the mod works fine, i guess it must be another wall mod causing this and its just a case of trial and error to pinpoint the mod thats conflicting with this one?

• Mh, I tried this with the retaining wall mod too and it works for me (seeings see screenshot). Maybe you have some mods active that have an effect on the max slope/angles?

on closer looking the right hand end of the wall in your picture shows a triangle piece sticking out i think this appears when extending the grass area at the top or extending the bottom area, now i have recently reinstalled my op system and the game and now this is the only mod running, the nearest i can get to what i would like is at the top of this picture, but if i try to move the wall next to the other piece the blue area becomes red and cannot be placed, if i adjust anything else i get the extra bits sticking out at the end :)

• Strange. I tried it also with no other mods active and it works. I used the steam version of the mod. I copied all settings in the screenshot, so maybe check if you are using different settings. Btw. are you using the windows version of the game?

• There are 2 variants

with out and wit collision

?thumbnail=1

Intel Core i9-9900k @ 3.60GHz / 64 GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12288 MB GDDR6X

BenQ PV3200 3840 x 2160 / 1x NVM 2 1TB / 1x NVM 2 2TB / 1x SSD 1TB / Win 10 Pro / TPF2 VULKAN

• strange. I tried it also with no other mods active and it works. I used the steam version of the mod. I copied all settings in the screenshot, so maybe check if you are using different settings. btw are you using the windows version of the game?

windows version of the game, mod is from subscribed item on workshop

copied your settings and this is what i have

it still has the extra bit sticking out

im trying to achive the ending of the wall as flush so i can place it against a rock face

when i do it with these settings the best i can get it is as picture below, but you can still see the 2 triangle pieces cicrled in red it wont go flush with the rockface in the middle to give it a tidy finish, these 2 areas also effect how the earth moves when trying to build near them , , have tried with collision on and off makes no difference , maybe im asking too much from the mod and will have to settle for the gaps and strange shape at the end

BlueBrixx