Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello everyone can anyone tell me the cause of this error in savegame? I only changed the video card from a GFORC960 to a GFORCE 4060
    Crashdb_dump___ F90C644F-65A0-48be-A1A6-28FC662A6B58
    Thread did not respond to ping. Possible Hang Detected!
    Minidumpcallback: Dumppath "C:/Program Files (X86)/Steam/Userdata/113980386/1066780/Local/Crash_dump/", Minidumpid "C029799-31a7-4b97-8c46-87eac683171", successful 1
    Local time is Thu Sep 28 16:22:29 2023

• We will need the complete stdout.txt file to say anything (hopefully there is more information). Those error messages you posted don't say anything about the error cause. Generally it is an option to switch between VULKAN and OPENGL in the graphics settings. I assume you have installed the latest driver for the 4060?

• Yes I installed the last,
    Here is the Studout file

Yes I installed the last,
    Here is the Studout file

Dateien

• stdout.txt

(665,44 kB, 67 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MaikC () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von cr0ss mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Strange, it says "out of device memory" but the following statistic does not show any problem in my opinion.

I would try it with OPENGL settings. The savegame was working with the 960 with the same graphics settings? If you changed the settings you may lower the texture quality settings a little bit. If this doesn't help I would consider contacting Urban Games support.

• With the 960 it works very well, I only changed the graphics card and the related drivers.
    I also changed the graphic settings but the result is the same.
    If I open a new map without the mods, it works well if you active the mods on the new map crashes.
    Now I try with a new map to insert one by one mod and see how it behaves.
    thanks for your help :)
    ps translation from goggle

• If you have “out of memory” problems, switching to OPENGL is always a good idea. It has worse memory handling than VULKAN, but it doesn't crash as often with out of memory.

Yes, I know that sounds strange.

BlueBrixx