Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi,

Will write this in English since it's easier for me then German ;) I can speak German but writing isn't my strongest point.
    So, i was wondering, after the recent updates i sometimes notice my buslines are a bit messed up. They will drive a around a block and then turn again.
    The picture below happend just now, i removed some stops to plan the route again and it looked fine, as it should. When i opened up the line again it's back to running around a block again. I notice that with other lines as well. Not all, but some. I can't really figure out what's wrong. Anyone else having this as well?

Edit: After i took this screenshot i upgraded the road but the busses still drive like this.
    trainfever_2014_12_27_14_27_01_63.jpg

In my other town as well i noticed:
    trainfever_2014_12_27_14_36_37_23.jpg

From stop 6 to 7 it goes in a circle again
    trainfever_2014_12_27_14_39_17_58.jpg

Edit by Xanos: removed img tags - please uplaod images directly as attachment to a post.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Xanos ()

• Just 'de-group' the stations (und reconnect the lines if nessesary). This should solve the problem.

Grouping is just a visual effect, less stations on screen. But it may destroy your smooth lines.

Frag' nicht - Du könntest eine Antwort erhalten.

• For me, it always helped to remove and again add stops to the line. If this does not help and the problem persists, it may be a bug in the new traffic system which takes the actual traffic situation into account when routing AI cars. Maybe the same algorithm is used to route bus lines and the AI thinks that this route is shorter because of the current situation (which is - as it seems on the pictures) wrong.

As stated above, I only remove and re-add stops and afterwards everything is fine for me. Also, you can try to de-group stops on opposite sides of the street to force the line to take a specific stop at a specific direction. Addionally, other users may have other ideas how to resolve this problem.

• Thanks. I ungrouped them and when resetting the line i clicked on each stop individually. Normally i had never problems with this. I always placed two bus stops on both sides of the street and they would automaticly group and lines would just run as i planned without driving around in a loop. Thanks for your tips!

Edit: And sorry for posting pictures. For future reference, am i allowed to upload pics in a spoiler? Or is someone allowed to add 1 picture per post?

BlueBrixx