[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• It should be this word, thank you very much.

Customs clearance at some international ports belongs to the "bonded zone". When leaving the port, there will be a building like a toll station for cargo and document inspection. this word is used in this building. (MOD will have a multi-language switch option.)

I have found references in English and Chinese, but not in German. So I am a little unsure of how to spell German.

There will be such a building at the exit/entrance of general international ports. . .

The picture below shows the port of Qingdao in China. Its English is "FREE TRADE PORT ZONE", and some ports in other countries write "Bonded port clearance"

--------------------

• --------------------------------

Simply render a bird's-eye view of the port that has been basically completed.

To save hardware resources, I did not turn on lighting and transparency mapping channels.

-------------------------------

For this international port MOD, I plan to add several supporting vehicles for China-Europe truck/trains.

One is the MAN truck used for China-Europe truck logistics of Alblas Logistics Company. The trucks are all MAN + TIR, and the whole journey is France-Germany-Poland-Belarus-Russia-China.

The driver will be on the truck all the way, and only change trucks. (Maybe I need the help of the MOD author of MAN truck.):)

The other is Austria's China-Europe Express locomotive. I'm still looking for pictures on this. The locomotive should be ÖBB Hercules...I am not very familiar with the ÖBB diesel locomotive. .:/

Or other MOD authors who have already modeled this locomotive, can they give me an authorization to modify the painting of the locomotive.;)

Other.... A 5G driverless container transport vehicle for port transportation is still being modeled. (Truck + ASSET)

-------------------------------------

• Thank you very much. I will use the New Year's Day holiday to continue to collect and organize the painting and detailed materials of the truck. Then send you a forum message.;)

-1. Industry:

(1) With multiple product input/output customization options.

(2) The input/output quantity of the product can be customized to adjust, or switched to directly output.

-2. station:

(1) 3 container loading and unloading stations (railway)

(2) 2 imported car loading areas (railway / road)

(3) 30 truck stations (road)

(4) 3 cargo docks (shipping)

-3. Depot:

(1) 3 railway depots

(2) 2 road depots,

(3) 1 shipyard.

-4. Other: (truck / train /asset)

• ------------MOD progress update-2022.1.4------------

OK, the MOD animation and main lua debugging is completed.:)

Two days of vacation left. . . I will take half a day to finish writing the main parameters of the MOD.;)

Hmmmm. . . The internationalport size is relatively large:D:D:D. . .

The rest of the content will continue next weekend. . .:S

----------------------------

---------------------

The next step is to add the Central European Locomotive/Truck MOD.

The MAN-TIR series trucks of the China-Europe Truck Dedicated Line are ready to use dview 's 3D model.:)

Now, I am collecting photos of the appearance of the MAN-TIR trucks of ALBLAS and D-TRANS, and the containers along the entire logistics line.

France-Germany-Poland-Belarus-Russia-China

-------------

The railway locomotive currently chooses Austria's first China-Europe train traction locomotive, model OBB-ER 20.

Tomorrow I will contact the MOD author of ER20 to apply for an authorization to modify the model texture.

------------

MOD main body preview:

The railway and road have not been compiled in the .CON file yet.

(Yes, is relatively large):D

-------------------------------------------------------

• -------------------------

OK, the last day of my annual leave. .

Update the progress of a MOD.

This. . This is what TransportFever2 should look like~8)

-----------------------

At present, the debugging of the MOD main function menu interface is completed.

All functions can be customized through the menu (multi-language is not loaded yet), you can choose any industrial product, product production/demand quantity, road/rail type. . If you just want to treat the port as a railway/road/ship freight transfer station, you can also directly choose to close the industrial integration mode. after closing, the MOD will become a railway/road/sea freight transfer station. .8)

In addition, you can connect multiple ports in series, and roads/rails will be automatically spliced and combined, so that multiple ports can form a larger international freight seaport.;)

PS: The MOD is made with 3 sets of LODs. Buildings/vehicles directly call the resources that come with the game. So don't worry about your hardware consumption.^^

PPS:Currently, after TPF2 generates an intersection in EDGE, players cannot turn on/off the traffic lights. I hope UG can solve this problem when upgrading the game next time.

Therefore, based on some feedback from the previous players on the "Oil Port" MOD, I have made some modifications and designs for the port's road traffic, and the roads are connected by overpasses and one-way streets. It avoids the traffic congestion that may be caused by the inability to turn off the traffic lights.

------------------------

----------------------------------

• -----------MOD progress update-----------2022.1.5--------------

OK, the first part of the international port MOD : the railway integrated system test is completed.;)

And.....My annual leave end.;(;(;(

Subsequent MOD debugging can only be done in spare time on weekends.

Tomorrow night I will start to add the second part of the function debugging to the MOD: Truck station.

The warehouse capacity of the train station, truck station, and wharf of the entire international port MOD is set to a total capacity of 5000-10000 units. Different station warehouses are connected to each other. .

This time the capacity is definitely enough for everyone to use.8)

The railway system has 5 stations, 3 container loading and unloading stations, and 2 imported automobile loading stations.

The cargo storage capacity of railway stations is 5000-7000, and each platform automatically allocates 1000 - 2000 units of storage capacity. In addition to storing custom-produced goods at the terminal, it can also be used as a freight transfer station.:saint:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 imported car loading stations

------------------------

The imported car loading station and the container loading and unloading station use a railway cross. And connected by the turnout.

-----------------------------

A new menu function has been added to the international port. Players can switch between three types of trucks in Asia/Europe/U.S. Players can also close the truck assets and place their favorite vehicles.

PS: I have all the parking spaces for small vehicles vacant to save work. Players can place the ASSET of the small car by themselves.

---------------------------

The railway container loading and unloading station can provide stops for 3 sets of trains at the same time.

-----------------------------------

• ------------------------------

OK, update the actual test video of the <International Port> MOD.

Through the video, you can have an overall understanding of the entire "International Port" MOD.

If you have any good suggestions for amendments, please feel free to make them. I will continue to optimize and modify the MOD based on suggestions and feedback.

-------------------------------

----------video------- (The length of the video is about 23 minutes)---------:)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-----------------------------

• The Mod looks awesome and will be a great enrichment for gameplay. Nevertheless I would like to make the following suggestions:

• you have only two entry lines for trucks and four exit lines. I think it would make more sense to have the same number for each direction (3 in / 3 out)
    • I would shorten the street or railway track at the automotive terminal so that every player can build his own railway crossing (maybe using mods) here
    • can you offer the harbour without the double street or put it as choosable option? So everyone can build his own suitable road connection to the harbor and there is at least an option to build the harbor taking less space
    • putting either a magnet (workplace) to the building at the end and convert it to an office building (like harbor administration) or create a warehouse scene there with an additional truck terminal

Thank you for all the efforts you put to this mod. I look forward to use it :)

Beste Grüße Karsten92!

• The new large expressway toll station MOD will also use this gate, there is also a warehouse for supporting the China Eurotrans TIR truck series. but this MOD making can only be started after the UEP2-Emergency Pioneer series MOD and the industrial integration MOD are completed.:)

Thank you very much for your feedback.

1. Regarding truck exits and entrances, the main consideration is to avoid traffic congestion. There is no station at the checkpoint where the truck enters the terminal, and the truck will pass directly. . The truck exit checkpoint is set up with a station, you can let the truck stop at the exit. Simulate customs inspection.:)

add another point:

This time, the core design of MOD's path is to avoid all possible traffic congestion. After all, the mod has 30 truck stops. If a player really has the patience to set paths for all truck stops and arrange transport vehicles, assuming there are 5 trucks in each path, then there will be 150 trucks entering this dock:D. . .

Therefore, ensuring that each truck can enter the corresponding station without traffic congestion, is the core of the path design.:)

2. For the international port MOD, I plan to add two path interfaces for road vehicles at the railway connection on both sides. When you connect multiple international ports in series, these road PATHs will be connected to each other like railways. In this way, trucks in the port do not need to drive out of the port, and directly pass through the PATH that has been automatically connected, and travel at will within all connected terminals. (This is also the path prepared for the 5G driverless container transporter truck MOD and container loading/unloading vehicle MOD.);)

3. More road options can be added. At present, the road path I set for the port includes tram options. I plan to add a tram freight station to the MOD to match the freight tram MOD of other authors.

Currently I need to think about how to set up this part.:/

4. At present, the MOD provides 25 industrial jobs. I have not set an excessively high number of industrial jobs, to prevent AI vehicles from affecting the operation of players’ vehicles. .

Unfortunately, the TPF2 game defaults setting that AI vehicles/citizens will disappear at the first edges after reaching the destination, and reappear from the last edges after refreshing. . .change where the AI citizen/vehicle arrive / reappear. . . I really can't change this game setting..:/

BlueBrixx