(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• agree with you, but up to a certain point.

It's true, it's a game.

But everything has a limit.

Peddling something that looks only remotely makes no sense.

Better not do it. (And I speak, although I am not a modeller. I know very well that I am not able).

At this point we then paint the vanilla Swiss carriages of the game in the colors of the "Treno Azzurro" and we are all happy.

I understand being happy with something that can "go well", but when something is completely different, I can't understand.

Look at the German, Dutch and Austrian communities.

I have downloaded all their models for Transport Fever and they are almost perfect.

You cannot see a 636 with the Faiveleys, nor modern cars with colors they have never had.

I am the first to "play" this game, I appreciate everything you do, but I allow myself to give you advice, to build and not to destroy.

This is my thought. :);)

• Sorry man but are you serious? Don't you think that you overpassed the limit that you're talking about?

Here no one of us is payed to create models, we do them only for passion and we try to make them as much as possible like real ones but this is not Train Simulator. If you want extreme realism, this is not the right game. Every single modder is free to create his own models, for example i'm having fun creating a Frecciarossa livery for E656, is it okay?

It's simple to come there and say "we need we need", "this model is wrong" and more. My advice for you is to go to learn 3D modeling and to create your perfect models. That could be better.

• Well, I don't like to put myself as example, but here it can be really illustrative. I also don't have 3D-modelling skills, and my first attempt to learn it (tried with Cinema 4D, if it does matter) was unsuccessful - I simply couldn't catch it, although the tutorials were all right. Mb I return to it later, but as for now I can't really help to the community with making new models.

I only asked the guys from DMA team about "backonversion" of their models to TpF1 - to reach also those who still play it. Well, the thing seems to be recoded ok, but I'm getting a still unsolved "redGreen assertion failed" trouble (it depends on textures themselves, as I figured out - not on the *.mtl's). If I manage to complete it - will ask the guys to test and mb publish it, in case they'll want.

BUT! There is a big bold capsed BUT. Considering all this and thus being conscious I've done actually nothing for the community, I don't dare to DEMAND. Nor to do some critics in the way "the mod you ¦have created¦are developing now¦have in plans¦ (choose whatever) is a real crap, so ¦recreate¦drop¦ it!" (yes, I do exaggerate - just to underline my point of view). If one criticizes constructively, it's rather like "Hey %username%, found a bug in your mod: it does not ¦show the texture¦turn the wheels¦feed the geese¦ correctly. Here's a log-file, could you fix the stuff plz? Thanks in advance!" If one criticizes non-constructively - well, that's così triste :(

Catching an occasion, wanna say also thanks to the guys who are creating all those mods here and at the DMA.

From my side that'll be all for now, thanks for attention (mb someone survived till this line :D ).

• How about we focus on italian trains instead of fighting each other?

I guess we all just want nice mods for the game. So we should pull on one string ;)

Thanks to Mauri for sharing your knowledge to those which (maybe?) dont know all the details of the trains. <3

Thanks to all modders which create and build stuff based on this knowledge. <3

Peace, people.

MfG, die Licaon

• Agree with your point of view Licaon . I'm also for peace, collaboration and fruitful discussion, just expressed what I think :)

Back to the main topic, if someone is planning to make FS diesel locomotives - hope this thing might help:

http://www.fondazionefs.it/con…/04_locomotive_diesel.pdf

(Blueprints of D343/345/445)

In their archives can be also found the blueprints of other FS rolling stock:

https://www.archiviofondazione…7b1c1ebf93a0/rsDataSource

Even more things can be found in the albums like this:

https://www.archiviofondazione…Page=133&page=0&show=Page

• Thanks to Aiken and Licaon, maybe they understood what I meant.

They were not criticisms for denigrating, but for building something valid and playable. For all.

The perfect does not exist, I know it well. And, again.... <<I speak, although I am not a modeller. I know very well that I am not able>>.

But I can help with what you need to model. Just ask me. Photos, technical drawings ....

My "message" was: << Thanks for what you do, but with a little attention to the real what is beautiful, it can become extraordinary >>.

That's all.

Hi everyone.

• You don't know how I would love to go work with Fondazione FS. Have tryed getting in touch with the director but, actually, with no success :(

By the way yes, there are many blueprints but not the total archive (online). I would like to go there personally (physical archive is in Rome) and get complete blueprints but, you know, quarantine X(

I started modelling at the same exact time of the quarantine :D

We will work the E610 FNM as it is totally derived from an E424.

D343 / 345 / 445 will be made (soon or later but someone will work it). The problem is that 160 Liters engine, it's very big for a so small computer I have

• Also also, in no way we are saying that the E610 is a copy of the E424, we just say that we can recycle many components.

3D models are made of many parts, major details can be remodeled from scratch (say, a different roof or pantograph) or adapted (smaller, bigger, twisted etc.). With the needed modifications, we RaptorArk will be able to offer a fantastic model, realistic enough from the game's point of view.

lol, even you can't handle the power:D

• With the needed modifications, we RaptorArk will be able to offer a fantastic model

:D:D:D

Come on, while modelling I am just stealing the time I could have spent wanking. I'm not any good modder.

Btw YES, "WE" . I like teams.

lol, even you can't handle the power:D

160 Liters are way too much, that locomotive is just a big Engine moving on the railroad. There's also "radiators room" if you want to chill (Fans blowing warm and sweet airs into your duck face)

• Well, an ST43 (a.k.a. 060DA) looks at D343/345/445 and kinda says "my Italian bros!" Okay, okay, well, there's no epic 160 l engine in the kit (this guy has got 266), but all the rest of the things to enjoy the life is included (a climatic resort, of course, too :p ).

You don't know how I would love to go work with Fondazione FS

So true. When I was living in Italy, tried with the Lecce railway museum but also did not succeed :( Sad, but at least enjoyed it as a visitor.

• The early versions of the MDVE are finished. :) Yes DenesBerky these are still basically your coaches. ^^

FAQ:

- Will there be XMPR? Yes.

- Will there be DTR? Yes.

- Will there be the cassa Inox? No.

- Will there be Trenord or other? No.

Oh BTW I tried out one of your Project Italia designs.

• These are nearly complete. FS UIC X in both historical liveries, subdivided in 1st, 4th and 6th series.

In this photos, you can see an E646 in a very bad shaped front cab (needs a rework, it was my first shape) hauling a grigio ardesia train. You can also see a Caimano hauling some rosso fegato coaches, maybe an "espresso" train? Who knows.

There's also a photo about that energy generator on the first serie boogie, used to convert wheels rotation in current to keep mozzarellas at cold temperatures.

There's also another photo, showing a 6th serie coach with Fiat Boogie (probably one of the few good things that fiat did during his history) coupled with a 4th serie coach with Minden Deutz boogie (with brake disks).

Will those survive?

Probably not, Trenitalia will cut them all with blowtorch.

- There will be no maniacal details

- XMPR will be made by younger peeps

- Top speed will be 160 / 180 / 200 km/h

- Doors of those trains were absolutely dangerous, please stay at safe distance when they close

• Just uploaded, over steam, all the FS Emus trains I have compelted many days ago. You will also find XMPR versions for 801/940 - 803 and 841.

I don't know how that livery can be considered beautyfull but Manushinto27 made a very good work and you have to thank him :thumbup:

XMPR <X<X DTR <X IC sun <X<X<X Frecciarossa and argento <X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X

BlueBrixx