(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello, I have a problem importing my ALn668 mod. Finally I thought that I was ready to load it on model editor, I've done all I needed and I have created all the folders and subfolders of the model. The problem is that when I press on the name of my mod from model editor to open it, it shows this error message:

I understand that something is wrong on the ALn668.mdl file, the main file that allows you to use a mod. I have tried to add "}", to add "{", I have tried to remove a bracket, I've tried to change their position but I can't understand what the hell is wrong. Can you help me, please? I'm sure that it's a stupid problem but I can't try and eventually publish the mod because of that now xD

• Did You export the .mdl via the Blender plugin or did You build the .mdl Yourself from scratch?

Those files are highly sensitive against misplaced curled brackets and other signs. The report You show in Your post is unfortunately among the less helpful: if it claims to miss a } to close the { in line 2, this can unfortunately refer to almost the entire file and on top of this even indicate a missing or excessive comma.

I´d strongly suggest exporting the model again, to another directory so You don´t overwrite all your meshes and textures, in order to obtain a fresh .mdl and start again from there.

• Did You export the .mdl via the Blender plugin or did You build the .mdl Yourself from scratch?

Those files are highly sensitive against misplaced curled brackets and other signs. The report You show in Your post is unfortunately among the less helpful: if it claims to miss a } to close the { in line 2, this can unfortunately refer to almost the entire file and on top of this even indicate a missing or excessive comma.

I´d strongly suggest exporting the model again, to another directory so You don´t overwrite all your meshes and textures, in order to obtain a fresh .mdl and start again from there.

I have written the mdl file starting from another one because Blender didn't export correctly my textures and I needed to fix that manually. If you want, take a look to the mdl:

Dateien

• ALn668.mdl

(10,31 kB, 159 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Between line 40 and line 41 a }, is missing.

This way, it doesn't work. It tells me that textures for Frecciarossa 1000 are missing (i have used the mdl file from Frecciarossa 1000 as base)... I'm trying to solve too and I can't :/

• It tells me that textures for Frecciarossa 1000 are missing

It's likely that some of your *.mtl files still has got a reference to a texture belonging to FR1000. Check *.mtl files and compare what's written inside them to the textures you actually made for ALn668. Hope this is gonna work ;)

• Hey RaptorArk!

Thanks very much for the italian mods, you indeed work very fast!

In TpF2 now there is a possibility to define repaints for the same locomotive in the depot menu. Could you maybe implement this for your locos as well? It would make searching and scrolling in the menu much easier. :)

Thanks in advance, keep up the good work!

• I honestly like having all the vehicles visible at once :D But no problem, I will make an update to all the vehicles to fit the buy menu! Will work it in time for the weekend :thumbup:

In the meanwhile, also this emu is being shaped. This was a real pain in the last years of its life, really left to itself with bad manutention. I would say FS used this a lot in the early times, then abbandoned it like if it wasn't owning it anymore

• Hello guys! First problems on my italian map! In this video, a E656 Caimano (by RaptorArk) recovers a damaged Frecciarossa 1000 on Adriatic Line:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And that's not all! Just a little update from the new ETR pack:

• Hello,

Thanks for all your mods guys !

Just a question : are the E464 and MDVC coaches available on TPF 2 ?

Hi! No, they are not. If you want to use them, you need to download the TF1 version and use the Converter to use them on TF2

• Hello and happy easter, even if I don't believe in any religion

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Also this one, is "completed". Now going for the 601, the first (and also last) italian prestige emu train.

Let's say that, in italy, there was an historic subdivision for the "emu"-kind of trains. This class of train was splitted in:

- Automotrici leggere: that is the real meaning of EMU, in italian: automotrici leggere = lightweigth self-motor multiple unit.

- Elettrotreno: that is an EMU but with locked composition, meant to work only in that manner (translation is: "electric train" ?() No way to change composition.

The subdivision started from 1939, at the time of the ETR 200 train. "ETR" was sigled to concern prestige trains, like that first train was (speed record of the world + extra comfort).

Automotrici leggere class have died with last "minuetto" train. After that one, all the EMU are intended to be "elettrotreno". "Ale" class has definitely died from 2009

• Hello.

Menu update to all the locomotives/coaches (except for the hz1061 pack that includes some italian locomotives - have to wait boss' approval :D ) is done.

Menu is slightly different from the usual "perspective pic" menu. I like how it shows, hope it doesn't hurt you ^^

Piano Ribassato coaches have also been update with same features. In addition:

- Correction on front door texture on the remote waggons. Thanks to DomTrain for the observation. This guy has a sniper scope instead of eyes

- Boogies have been "reworked" to be lighter on mesh graphics. In the previous version, they had "real" coil made by screwed meshes. They're now more slow-pc friendly. Thanks to InfinityRibbon for the work

Ale 601 have also been shaped but still not available, there's lot of work to do

• I am experiencing a really strange thing.

The actual boogie I'm using on the Piano Ribassato coaches has to be used also on that orange emu.

So I've practically copied and pasted the boogie from the waggon to the emu. You know what? Coils of the boogie become transparent in game but they are totally visible in model editor.

Folder and files are exactly the same.

It works in model editor but not in the game. Looks like it refuses to update textures.

Anyone got same problem too? It is literally out of mind

BlueBrixx