[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Sorry everyone, I haven't logged into the forum for a long time.:saint:

I have been busy at work in recent months.

Regarding the follow-up MOD of UEP2, I will continue to make it in my spare time.

PS:

Other UEP2-MOD upgrades: Enzojz has helped complete the design of the subway station module, and the parking building + subway station MOD was upgraded and released at the end of this month.

& Don’t worry, the UEP2 series MOD is still in making~;)

A Preview: 3D model Screenshot (WIP). You can look forward to~;)

& guess what is this.:D

Video link^^:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------------------------------

• Three versions of road/railway/tram .

This is a comprehensive MOD, I am going to name it "UEP2-First Aid Pioneer PLUS Series"

In addition to the models currently being make [SWAT, new (police),new (helicopter), road administration worker, track construction, new(fire truck) ], the MOD will also include the UEP1 (hospital, police, fire station) part, (Remodeling or modifying the details).

Except for some building (hospital, fire station, burning building) models from the UEP1 era, I will start making other related architectural models in my free time next month.

• It's time for a progress update. 2020.9.16 -- [WIP]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year is a special year. In the first half of the year, I participated in the prevention and control of COVID-19, so the UEP2-MODs making in this year was relatively slow.

According to the current production plan, this is the largest MOD in the UEP2 series. I personally hope that this MOD can include a variety of vehicles and scenes, characters, and buildings around the world.

In a special year, I hope this MOD can bring happiness to everyone.<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the (UEP_212)_<Emergency_Pioneer> series in making.

Including 12 major MODs of fire brigade, fire station, police, special police, police station, ambulance, hospital, municipal engineering, railway/tramcar maintenance, and electrical engineering.

(Including the upgrade of UEP1 series.)

Part-C (UEP-2_12C) - <Fire Brigade Series> has been completed 76%.

About PART-C <Fire Brigade Series>,

At present ,

(WIP) - [UEP2-12C]-Fire brigade series, a group photo of the completed vehicles. 90%

About PART-C <Fire Brigade Series>,

1850 (horse-drawn carriage fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1900 (Ford Old-fashioned fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1950 (Goliath GD750 three-wheeled fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1975 (Dongfeng EQ140 fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1976 (KAMAZ fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1980 (Unimog fire truck + firefighter) DONE

1985 (Unimog rubber boat transporter + firefighter + rubber boat) DONE

NEW ADD: 1988 (STYER fire truck) (frome UEP-1) WIP

1990 (Unimog crane + firefighter + wounded rescue) DONE

1994 (Mercedes-Benz Airport Fire Truck + Firefighter) DONE

2005 (Unimog Railway Fire Truck + Firefighter) WIP

NEW ADD: (WIP)

2010 (Ford - Fire Reconnaissance SUV) WIP

2014 (MAN - Double-head tunnel fire truck) WIP

(MAN - Fire ladder truck) WIP

2016 (Shaanxi Auto - Fire UAV Carrier truck) WIP

2020 (Shaanxi Auto - Dry ice rocket launcher truck) WIP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fire fighting vehicle will be added or updated at any time.

Started modeling of fire station and rescue scene (garage + station)

PS:

I am considering whether to remodel the STYER fire truck made in the UEP1 era and add it in UEP2.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW ADD:

-----------------------------

• This will certainly be a great addition to the decoration, I am really looking forward to it. Thanks

• Impressive work! I love your mods.

Also I am creating a few fire trucks for a (military (helicopter)) airfield, yet to appreciate the value of fire departments fires are a requirement.

My aim for the game use is to have a fire practice location, for which I intend to create a new industry. The rule should be if supplied with fuel and water then ash(or/waste) is produced, the fuel in stock then should show as a fire, the more fuel in stock, the larger the fire displays. And perhaps a 2nd similar rule for coal and water to generate smoke.

The fire brigade will house in a road cargo station and so can be supplied with water.

For the water I managed to create an industry and my fire trucks are carrying water (and/or fuel).

However a fire industry looks more challenging, not sure if the use of the particle system will do or that I should also add animated meshes.

I would highly appreciate if you could share tips and tricks from your experience to get a fire burning.

Greeting and keep up the good work!

Reply in German if you want, but allow me to stick to English.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dview ()

• Of course, I am happy to help.;)

Recently, due to the epidemic prevention and control work, I traveled frequently. It will take about a week for me to finish my business trip and go home.

Because of the network restrictions in local hotels, I cannot log in to the transportfever.net forum with a third-party STEAM account.

Now I can only use my mobile phone to set up a 5G temporary WIFI hotspot for my laptop to log in to the TPF.net forum through a third-party STEAM account, is very inconvenient. . .

You can send me an email first :

[email protected]

[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the water part, the water column in front of my fire sprinkler was modeled by 3DSMAX, and then the highlight and semi-transparent channels were used.

For the smoke part, you can use the smoke that comes with the TPF2.

Code
                        child = 1,
                        color = { 19.40000000596046, 19.40000000596046, 19.40000000596046, },
                        frequency = 6,
                        lifeTime = 3,
                        position = { 0, 0, 0, },
                        size01 = { 1.0, 1.0, },
                        velocity = { 0, 0, 1, },
  • Recently, due to the epidemic prevention and control work, I traveled frequently. It will take about a week for me to finish my business trip and go home.

Because of the network restrictions in local hotels, I cannot log in to the transportfever.net forum with a third-party STEAM account.

That sounds familiar, I used to travel a lot for work but the pandemic got me working from the home-office since Feb. No rush, safe travels!

Reply in German if you want, but allow me to stick to English.

• @dview

I'm sorry that I haven't logged into the forum in the past two weeks. I took the time to record a test video of the "Fire_brigade" MOD.

You can see some of the effects I can achieve in the game through this video.:)

I am currently modeling the fire station and fire fighting scene. It is expected that in December I will release the first part "Fire_brigade" of the [UEP2_12c]_<Emergency pioneer> series.;)

In this MOD, you can choose the vehicle whose alarm is turned on or off. .

If you choose a vehicle with an alarm, the alarm will disappear when your lens angle of view is opened 60-100 meters.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

------------------------

BlueBrixx