[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• wow, great job. did you hide a camera with me? I am currently building the region around Harbke, Helmstedt and Marienborn. Little by little I was thinking about how to do that with the councils "Lappwald", "Marienborn" and "Börde" and there you come and conjure up a rest stop wow just wow. like you can read minds

• It's another magnificent project of yours.

But the highway looks more American style. Is there also the option of the German look?

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• -------[UEP2] _23---- 2021.07.17------ DONE

[uep2]_23_<Expressway_Service_Area>_(3-in-1 )_[Industry + depot + station]- ------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_23_<Expressway_Service_Area>_(3-in-1 )_[Industry + depot + station]

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2549349487

---------------------------------------

-----------------------------

!!__Please read the MOD instructions first :__!!

-------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_23_<Expressway_Service_Area_(3-in-1 )>

Available time: 1960 [Industry + depot + station]

----------------------------

MOD introduction:

-(1). This MOD adopts [Industry + depot + Station (3-in-1)], which can realize the integration of vehicle purchase, cargo production, and cargo transportation.

-(2). MOD available time is 1960. After 1960, you can find this MOD in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

-(3). The expressway service area needs fuel, produces food and provides commercial services to citizens.

-(4). The MOD has a garage for purchasing vehicles.

-(5). MOD has 5 truck stops for product transportation.

-(6). MOD adopts the default industry chain of the game. Compatible with all industry MODs.

--------------------------------------------------

-----------

--About <urban expansion project package II> series [WIP] , please see the TPF website forum.

https://www.transportfever.net…?postID=277982#post277982

----

版权声明:本人所有原创模型作品,未经许可,严禁转载及用于商业销售!

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2021.07.16 v1.1

------

--------------------------------------

• -----------2021/07/23------------

Special notice:

Sorry everyone, I will not be able to respond to your feedback or release/update any MOD in time in the last two weeks.

My city has recently been hit by typhoons, heavy rains and floods. Because of heavy rains, the underground power grid has been flooded in my area, which caused power interruptions for three consecutive days. About half an hour ago, the electricity returned to normal.

Currently, I need to participate in some post-disaster rescue work, so I cannot release/update any MODs in the last two weeks.

Hereby explain.

If you have any questions, please leave me a message first, if I have time, I will take the time to log in to the forum to check.

• Thank you everyone, I can now continue the MOD making of the UEP2 series.

Currently, UEP2 - Emergency Pioneer Series- <12h - Hospital/ 12i - Ambulance> MOD making is started as planned (1850-2020)

------------------------------------------------------

MOD Including hospitals and ambulances in different countries/regions between 1850-2020.

MOD have depot, station, industry and asset integration.

(Because the industry module and the multi-function menu of the MOD will conflict and cause the game to crash, the industry module has been temporarily removed. I am trying to solve this unknown problem.)

The MOD industry part was originally set to demand TOOLS, FOODS. No output. . If you have different industrial chain suggestions, welcome to put forward them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Due to the sudden typhoon and flood half a month ago, a hospital in my city dedicated to treating people infected with COVID-19 from abroad experienced an infection transmission loophole during the flood. At present, 14 million citizens in the city have passed nucleic acid tests and found that 101 asymptomatic infections were reported. . .:|

The area where I am located has begun to be quarantined. . . . So I have time to continue making MODs during the 14-days home quarantine period. . . . .

First came typhoons and floods. Now I'm going to start home quarantine for another 14 days. . .I started planning a trip to Hamburg, Germany last year to visit the world's largest 1:87 miniature landscape sand table museum. . . It seems my plan will be postponed indefinitely before the end of the global epidemic. . . . .;(

Currently, I plan to complete all the working of the hospital/ambulance MOD during the two-week isolation period.

---------------------------------

ambulance - 1850

hospital - 1850

------------------------------------------

• Description of MOD function:

Through the test, UEP2-MOD has been able to realize the full-function integration of industry + road station + railway station + shipport + road depot + railway depot + shipyard.

However, due to the limitations of TPF2, in the integrated mode of industry + station/garage, setting a multi-function menu for the MOD will cause the game to crash.

(At present, removing the industry module can solve the problem of game crash. After all, TPF2 has not considered such a functional integration.. I will continue to give feedback to UG and seek solutions)..

• ----------MOD upgrade V1.1- 2021.08.13-------------

[uep2]_06a_<Check_rails_series> - 1.1 -

@Gordon Dry

Upgrade V1.1- 2021-08-13

---------------------------

1. Add ordinary railway track and two type of poles.

2. Fixed the issue of check-rail sleeper spacing.

3. Refine part of the model details and optimize the model LODs.

Add:

download:

(update)_[uep2]_06a_<Check_rails_series>_v1.1

steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2507978418

----------------------------------------------------------------

have fun~

• -------[UEP2] _07b---- 2021.08.13------ DONE

[uep2]_07b_<Locomotive_Depot_Series>_(Rail_Depot)> - ------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_07b_<Locomotive_Depot_Series>_(Rail_Depot)>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2573617766

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_07b_<Locomotive_Depot_Series>_(Rail_Depot)> - V1.1 -

available time: 1850.

1. This MOD contains:

-(1). Train Wash Machine

-(2). Locomotive Overhaul pit

-(3). Locomotive parking shed

2. MOD available time is 1850, you can find this MOD in the "Rail / urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

3. The MOD supports COMMON API2.

4. Note: If you use the Locomotive Overhaul pit, please do not lay other rails side by side, which will cause the overhaul pit to be covered by the railway subgrade.

-----------

--About <urban expansion project package II> series [WIP] , please see the TPF website forum.

https://www.transportfever.net…?postID=277982#post277982

----

版权声明:本人所有原创模型作品,未经许可,严禁转载及用于商业销售!

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2021.08.13 v1.1

------

-----------------------------------------------

have fun~

;)

• ----------MOD progress update-------2021.08.25------------

Taking advantage of the lunch break to debug the new mod, it's time to make a perfect upgrade for the game industry. . .

In the next step, I will upgrade all the default industries of the game as planned, and all upgrade to integrated modules.

Industry + Train Station + Bus / Truck Station + Train depot + Road depot (5-in-1)8)

After this integration. . The effect of logistics transportation in the industrial park is finally reflected. . satisfy.:saint:

UG owes me an upgrade fee. . laugh. .^^

--------------------------------

---------------------------

• Very good idea - that gives the standard industries more realism.

So far I have had to assemble industries from individual parts for such purposes. Will the farm be there too?

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

BlueBrixx